Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Brandon drove into town, and parked his car in front of the familiar diner. He saw Marle inside. She stuck something in her waistband, and was walking towards the register with a look in her eyes... a look he knew all too well.

"Shit...first day on the job and she's gonna get aced by the cops." He muttered, and got out of his car hastily, hoping she'd see him and stop, otherwise, he'd have to do something drastic.

Diesel nodded at Frank and Stripes, then walked over to a chair in the corner by the lit fireplace. He pulled a cigar out of a nearby box and lit it.

"These are the times that seperate Furrs from cubs. If all goes well, we will end up being the most powerful Clan in the Furr Sector." He stated, taking a drag off of the imported cigar.

Sable nodded, and collected her rifle. She stepped out to her car, and flipped through the Holodisk, taking in the jist of what she needed to know for the time being. Slipping her sniper rifle in the hidden compartment under her seat along the transmisson hump, she started up her car and drove to the less-than-reputable side of the Furr Sector.

Her car looked out of place as it pulled up the deserted alleyway. She switched her high-beams on, and her Maserati lit up the alleyway, making a few feral rats and the odd street bum flee from the light.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax) - by Bee - 07-13-2009, 09:51 AM