Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Strait looked at Big Bad questioningly. When his Caporegime didn't say anything and merely went on his way to his mysterious 'wife', Strait chased after Kyu. "Hey. HEY. You owe me a cookie. You said I could have a cookie." He demanded, sounding monotone and loud, but calm.

"Reckless. Emotionally Dead. But loyal to family." Stripes giggled at Diesel. "I will crack down on him, but not when he's deserving many rewards. Not yet. If, when he goes too far, know that I will not show him any lenience simply because I like his character." She said softly, and faced Sable. "I know dear, it will have to wait. I have a task only you can do, sweety." The tigress purred softly, and handed Sable a holo-disk; a map that would lead her to some deserted alley as well instructions. "Follow the instructions on the disk. Tell no one of your mission. I'm sorry I have to ask this of you right after dismissing everyone, but the faster this is finished, the better."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-12-2009, 09:30 AM