Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
Shadow stood up and stepped towards Shaun as he then lifted up his gigantic paws on his lap. He then stretched up as high as he could go and starred at the human intently as he showed Shaun his fangs. He was trying to let him know that if he let Willow down not to even bother talking to her again. A moment later the hell hound was stepping back down.

Willow as hyper focusing on her own essay and didn't even notice that Shadow was threatening Shaun in his own way. She was halfway done with her Essay when she looked over at The human shyly. She noticed that Shadow was trying to be in his lap. "Shadow stop bothering Shaun, and no treat for you since you came into class and now bothering Shaun....," she scolded her dog.

Shadow's ears lowered some putting on a bit of a puppy dog eye routine as he got off of Shaun's lap and laid down in the floor. A second he raised his ears and was listening intently once more to what was going on around him.

"Sorry about that Shaun.... and to make it up to you how about I see if Jasmine will let you have a drink by chance for free?" she asked with a nervous smile.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 07-12-2009, 12:55 AM