Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
Willow blush deepened and continue to look away when Shaun said she had guts to completely emasculate David. She nods, "Yes I am kinda strapped for cash. Mystique's more upscale than most nudie bars. Jasmine the owner she wants to the girls to enjoy being on stage and don't want us to feel like we are visually whoring ourselves out. So to that extent we are pretty much in charge of how we want to put on the show but it has to be approved by Jasmine first. Also the only other reason why decided to work at Mystique's that she takes care of the girls and makes sure there are no sleazy men in the club," she stated.

She turned on the monitor and put in her jump drive as she began to get started on her Essay. The young demoness lowered her hears some knowing that Shaun had training and homework,. "Any way I was really wanting you to come tonight around 8ish for that is when my show is. Maybe after the show if you wanted we could have a drink or go get something to eat maybe?" she suggested.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 07-10-2009, 08:15 AM