Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
Willow smiles at Shaun as he comes to her rescue he was one of the nicest bad boys she knew. Yet it seem he only saw her as a friend or maybe like that if a little sister because of her small size. She thought about telling Shaun about the strip club she just started working at the night before, just to see what his reaction would be. The young demoness thought about it a moment longer before part of her quarter lust demon heritage got the better of her. She leaned into her friend in a shy manner as if trying to keep prying eyes from looking at her body leaned in close to him and stood on her toes, "Thanks Shaun, and maybe you should come to the Mystique Burlesque House tonight?" she asked with a purr, referring to the upscale gentleman's club.

David grinned darkly, when Willow mentioned something about Mystique's, "Well Shaun that proves she is a slut if she goes to or work at a place like that," he said with a grin. "If you don't want the whole class to know about you working at a sleazy joint like that... Why don't you and me go out and I won't say a thing," he threatened.

Willows eyes turned almond, as her nails became sharper as she gripped his arm. If someone could see her aura it would be extremely dark. Her other demonic quarter demonic heritage manifested as well now, her pride would not suffer this insult of even going out with the slime ball. She knew what she needed to do to make David suffer. She smiled nicely at him as she let go of Shaun's arm and turned to face David. She walked over her tail moving seductively as places both of her hands on his chest and leaned in smiling nicely at him. "Mmm sounds liked a fair deal... but first," The half breed purred deeply as she ran her hands down his chest and one slipped into his pants and fondled his family's jewels for a brief moment. She grinned darkly at him, "Hey girls David is even to small for me even," she stated as she pulled her hand out of his pants.

The whole class turned around saw her pulled her hand out of his pants and the girls started giggling wildly as the guys busted out laughing at how badly David just got dissed.

A moment later Shadow stood at the door and walked into the classroom as if by magic and ran over to his mistress already know that her demonic heritage was to powerful for her to control on her own. He started channeling her energy once more as his own eyes took on the feline almond shape and a second later his eyes were back to normal.

Willow slowly disentangled herself from David and cringed as if she couldn't believe what she just did. Normally she was shy and acted fairly virginal since she still was one even though she had given head to a couple of her boyfriends. Yet this was even to much for her then took her seat even look at Shaun because of how dirty she felt.

The teacher then arrived and the class settled down as he began teaching the lesson. Since Shadow was in class on a regular basis the teacher didn't even act like the large canine was there even. "Today I want you to write about revenge, take your worst most humiliating day or event in your life and plot how you would get revenge on that person or person's as the case my be. Also do remember to do the assignment in Essay format," he told the class as he then sat down at his desk to go over the stories they been working on the for the whole semester so far it they were looking promising so far.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unamed rp (private for me and ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 07-09-2009, 06:03 PM