Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Brandon growled, and reholstered his weapon. He was blindly loyal to Stripes, especially after she drove him to their docter to remove two nine-millimeter bullets from his eye and skull. One still remained, the doctor was afraid that removing it would kill him. After the removal of what was left of his right eye, she had personally financed the replacement cybernetic, and he was loyal from that day on. She saved his life.

"Permission to locate my Niece, Boss." He asked lowly.

Diesel stepped behind Stripes, watching Renala with nothing more than mild curiousity. She was supposed to be the best of the best of the Furr Assassins, even capable of besting the best from the Human-Controlled Assassin's Guild. He wanted to see what she could do.

Sable was off in her own world, fiddling with a stiletto blade, cleaning the dirt away from under her claws.

"So, are we free to go, Boss? Or do you need us to do something now?" she asked, not looking up from her claws.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax) - by Bee - 06-29-2009, 01:15 AM