Join our server on Discord

North Korean Ship Heads to Singapore...
(06-21-2009 04:58 AM)The Big Bad Rav Wrote: You're right guys, I was just paranoid maybe, but I will not put my guard down. I guess it feels like a terrifying moment, but now I know I'll have to cherish everything since this world is on the brink of a massive War. I want North Korea put an end to this selfishness of theirs soon.

Paranoia is a comforting illusion as it makes the user of said illusion feel important in any way. Don't feel bad fro being paranoid BB it is a natural human emotion, that has helped it survive many a time over.

I would also like to point out that aren't on the brink of a massive War, we are already in one. It just is lacking a name currently that unites it all together like the strings in a spider web. It will be called something generic like WW3 when the Knights, Bishops, Rooks, and Queens start moving as the pawns are already on the field. It is inevitable and the only solid thing is that it will end with the ultimate victory for a single country or alliance, if any of them are smart they will finish them like the US did Japan.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Korean Ship Heads to Singapore... - by Khorne - 06-21-2009, 08:53 AM