Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
"Heh-heh-heh..." Strait cackled as he stepped over the weasel's unconscious form and dragged out of the way by the pant-leg, out of his Caporegime's path. "Night-night..." He snickered mockingly, raising his arms over the table so an assortment of crude and complex weapons dropped out of the sleeves of his straitjacket. He didn't bother dropping them all, it was going to be a hassle picking them all up again. No one questioned the fox's loyalty after that one incident where he chewed his own hand off at the wrist by her own order. Luckily, it had been reattached flawlessly. He trotted next to Brandon, a ruthless soldier he was used to being around under the same Caporegime.

The wolf in question took his longcoat off, removing with it his Springfield XDs, Tommy gun and various concealed weapons. He was a trusted minion, and he didn't need weapons to be dangerous anyway. He passed by the unconscious underling as if he was accustomed to his soldiers pulling off ruthless stunts like this. In fact, this was rather tame as opposed to what he was used to. Big Bad's true name, like Stripes', was unknown, as was his past and his profile. He could have not existed for all anyone cared, but his existence caused quite a stir-up whenever he and his soldiers were to whack off some poor fellow and his friends who didn't pay their protection money. He wore what seemed to be a poker-dealer's uniform, complete with visor and armbands.

The tigress giggled, and leaned over another underling. "Please get Mr. Snide to the clinic before he develops a blood-clot. Thank you dear." She ordered softly, and the otter hurriedly ran to the weasel, dragging him off. "Welcome back, welcome back!" She called at them all, clapping her massive paws together over her chest. "Please, tell me everything that happened while you were away, right down to every piss-break."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-20-2009, 10:32 PM