Join our server on Discord

Mystical Island (tentacle/beastiality/ultra-yiff...oh and a teensy-weensy bit of ovi)
Prowler swam up to the beach and pulled himself up to shore. Panting, he lay there on his front, the side of his head resting against the sloppy, seawater saturated sand before grunting, he pushed himself up on all fours and struggled to get up on his feet. He looked around the beach frantically, scanning the area for the familiar figures of his sister and brother among the few survivors who reached the island and the wreckage that washed up on it.

"STALKER!? HUUUUNT!!" He called, cupping his paws in front of his muzzle.

"Prowl! Over here!" Stalker called at her older brother, waving him over. She had her arm around her younger brother, keeping his head against her well-developed chest. For a fourteen-year-old at least. Hunter had his eyes half-closed, like he was drowsy.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Prowl ran to his siblings and engulfed them in a tight hug. "I knew you guys were okay..."

"Then- oof- why're you- HUGGING TOO TIGHT!! LEGGO!!" Stalker scolded him, shoving him away and gasping for breath, laughing in pants.

Prowl smirked at her and cuffed her jaw playfully. "I take it you're fine,shootin' your mouth off like that-" He said, and heard the pilot call out for names. "Dharke party of three, we're all okay!" He called back at the pilot.

Hunter shook his head clear and jumped up to his feet. "That was AWESOME!!" He cheered excitedly.

Stalker tugged him back down by his tail. "SHHH!! Hunt, for the love of- Prowl! We have to help those other guys!" She gasped, getting up to her feet. "Some of them look like they've got heart problems!" She added and dove back into the water, swimming up to those who were struggling and helping them swim to shore.

"For the love'a- there's no reasoning with that sister of yours." Prowl sighed, shaking his head as he ran back to the water to join her, helping others out.

"She's your sister." Hunter rebutted, trying to pin her on him as he tied his hair back in a sleek ponytail and dove back into the water to help a few humans out.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mystical Island (tentacle/beastiality/ultra-yiff...oh and a teensy-weensy bit of ovi) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-19-2009, 06:29 AM