Join our server on Discord

Mystical Island (tentacle/beastiality/ultra-yiff...oh and a teensy-weensy bit of ovi)
Frank stood there as he watched the rest of the people swam up to shore and taking off his pilot jacket "Alright, Kyu and Crue your here." he yelled and added. "Alright who ever is here, state your name and tell us if you have any injuries." looking out to sea where the air liner crashed, cursing himself.

Kyu sat on the floor a little cut up next to his injured twin sister. "Whats wrong Crue?"

Crue was holding her arm in minor pain. "I think I broke my arm, or it could be bruised."

With That Kyu took Franks ripped jacket and ripped it up some more, making it into a make shift slink for her. "There! Good as new... Err, Kinda."

Crue winces a little in pain then smiles at Kyu. "Thanks Kyu." sighs in relief as she plops to her butt tiredly water loged.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mystical Island (tentacle/beastiality/ultra-yiff...oh and a teensy-weensy bit of ovi) - by Ferro Cordis - 06-18-2009, 01:29 PM