Join our server on Discord

Just Pondering
Well its not necessarily an issue that is life-threatening or anything, and thankfully enough I'm not posting here because of arguing with someone or anything like that. Its mostly because I need consoling; I am currently dating someone really sweet and all that is just one of the nicest guys ever, but at the same time there's someone else who I had a really strong attraction and liking to as well. :(

Now of course I won't cheat or as they say 'have an affair' or anything but this is killing me. I really like the person I'm with right now but I also like this other guy who I always had considered like a best friend and showed heavy interest in me. The thing is I get jealous whenever he RPs with someone else -yes I just hinted it might be someone on here, don't say any names-, and after I told him I was going out with someone things haven't been the same.

Ugh, I don't know if I need advice or just need someone to console me, maybe both. :\ Its just really painful to endure because I care about the both of them, and I had to pick from between them. And even though it was a win-win situation in terms of being with someone really sweet, it was also win-lose because the other person would have been seriously hurt.. ugh..

~Shadow

PS: Oh btw, on a slightly positive note, yay to summer coming next week?
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Just Pondering - by DatRyebread - 05-29-2009, 06:58 AM
RE: Just Pondering - by MagusKnight - 05-29-2009, 07:03 AM
RE: Just Pondering - by DatRyebread - 05-29-2009, 07:09 AM
RE: Just Pondering - by tigerlily - 05-29-2009, 09:55 AM
RE: Just Pondering - by Wisemon - 05-30-2009, 11:07 AM
RE: Just Pondering - by The Reclaimer - 05-30-2009, 02:03 PM