Join our server on Discord

Putting music onto phone
Well, first off, how many gigs of memory do you have in the external memory card?

My Motorola Sidekick Slide has a 1gig external memory card. I currently have 112 songs and close to 800 assorted pictures on it.

Second, does your phone have a USB port on it anywhere? Mine uses the USB port as the charger. If it does, keep reading.

Okay, hook up the phone to your computer. The computer should recognize it and ask what you want to do with it. Just open it up for the time being. Drag and drop songs onto that open file, and they'll start downloading to your phone. Disconnect your phone from the computer properly(as in, make sure you stop all operations involving that particular drive, before you disconnect it. If not, it has a nasty tendency to erase data) and viola. Done.

I would suggest getting a good size memory card, too. A 4 gig one only costs like 12 bucks. Some phones have ports to insert your new card in on the outside of the phone, but others, like mine, the memory card port is tucked away between the SIM card and the battery on the inside. Just look around for it. Slide the card in, and poof! More memory than most older computers!

I hope I could be of help with this, so peace.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Putting music onto phone - by Gol22 - 03-27-2009, 05:23 PM
RE: Putting music onto phone - by Bee - 03-28-2009, 12:33 AM
RE: Putting music onto phone - by Gol22 - 03-28-2009, 08:31 PM
RE: Putting music onto phone - by Bee - 03-29-2009, 01:57 AM