Join our server on Discord

Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi)
Johnson frowned slightly at the noted harsher tone, true the other was being slightly unclear, but still, it was a difficult time for anyone who had gone through what the other had. He would remain silentl in this dicussion and would simply wait either way.

For a few moments there was silence, before the boy slowly lifted his hands to his helmet and slowly pulled it off and what lay underneath was rather a big suprise. Right, blonde, spikey hair that seemed to defy any logic of gravity as it shot up, curving rather nicley in place. His soft, warm skin that had the slighest hint of colour, likley to have faded over the years of lack of sun. Though it still looked smooth to the touch. However, the most eye catching was his bright, big baby blue eyes that shone brighter that the sky itself, sparkling with a faint sense of sadness as he slowly looked at the helemt before the young, handsome boy looked back at them.

"It's Cappell"

"What?" asked Johnson in suprise at the other's voice, it sounded so much softer now, more timid then before, as if he was showing more then his rather quiet, blunt tone.

"My name, it's not human....if I'm going to go with you, you might as well call me by the one thing I remember....my name's Cappell" he said softly, before looking back towards the ship. "We should hurry..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi) - by GuilmonForever - 11-27-2008, 08:01 AM