Join our server on Discord

Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi)
The boy's head turned slightly to face the Elite, slowly lowering his weapon from Johnson's throat, causing the privates to calm down slightly and lower their own weapons. For a while, there was silence once more before the boy finally spoke. "An enemy doesn't need to have a name to end your life, I'm not looking for allies, just some answers which I doubt you could give me" he stated flatly, turning his head away slightly and turning around once more.

"They captured you, didn't they?" asked Cortana finally, causing the boy's head to turn slightly, trying to find the person who had spoken, though he could find nobody who had asked the question.

"The Covanent....they captured you didn't they? That's why you've been here....locked away from the world...." she said softly, her voice sounding sad and soft, almost tender. She had hacked into thge computer system and brought up the files to the Project. "You wouldn't have been any older then ten...when they attacked your planet, they probably wiped out most of your memories to try and use you..." she said softly.

The boy said nothing and turned his head away so he was no longer facing them.

"But you can still hear the faint screams of your people, dying slowly as they dragged you away, you didn't even know why they wanted you and you still don't know, but as they dragged you away you could hear the helpless screams...maybe...you even remember the look on their faces..." she said softly. The boy said nothing as the silence continued to fill the area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi) - by GuilmonForever - 11-24-2008, 07:22 AM