Join our server on Discord

Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi)
"I've done a scan of it's DNA structure, it's about 95% human and still alive, yet it seems to be in a coma, but that's not the strangest part, it seems parts of the Halo Rings tecnology is within the subject's DNA samples"

"Is that even possible?" grunted Johnson, over-hearing Cortana's voice.

"Like I said, I've only just done the scan, but naturually it is impossible, though through experiments...."
trailed of Cortana.

"Can you tell how long this thing has been here?" asked Johnson and Cortana was silent for a while.

"My best guess is a couple of years, though the subject itself has only being alive for a decade and a half or so"

"What the hell have those bastarads done to this kid" muttered Johnson in anger and sadness as he gazed at the motionless figure.

"I'm not sure, but whatever it was, they obviously had to leave it pretty quickly, chances are they didn't even get to finish the experiment."

Johnson sighed heavily and shook his head. Just what had these bastards done to this kid? Either way, they had no choice right now but to stay until back up came to carry them back to the base. Turning his head slightly to the Cheif and Arbiter, he finally spoke. "What should we do?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi) - by GuilmonForever - 11-24-2008, 04:20 AM