Join our server on Discord

ARGH!
"urban dream Wrote:Well, I think there are reasons behind your not receiving comments, but if you put it that way, I can understand you very well. Hey, tell you what, if it's comments you want, here's a comment on that "little dears" pic/concept.

1) The blonde girl on the left looks a bit odd: On the right hand side of her body her neck starts almost at the shoulder, while on the left there is a clear bend distincting shoulder and neck. Also, this makes the neck look very thick, which generally looks unfeminine.
2) What I do like is the plot you described. That sounds interesting... and sexy. ^^

Hey, my advice: Keep going, then you'll get better and get more comments. Don't let the present lack of them get you down. But, on the other hand, don't expect too many of them, because then chances are you'll be disappointed.

Yes. You see, this is one of the reasons why I ask for comments. Without them, I don't know precisely how to improve my work. Sorry if I seem a bit desperate about this commenting stuff. You have to understand, one of my other interests is theatre, and in theatre, if you can't get a reaction, you're pretty much fucked (Case in point: Boy George and Rosie O'Donnell, whose current show, Taboo, is going right down the tubes).

I'm in better spirits now, since I've finally found a solution to my hosting problems. Now, if this "Little Dears" project fails, at least I can post more new stuff without worrying finding a host for it.

Messages In This Thread
ARGH! - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-01-2003, 02:47 PM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 12-01-2003, 10:36 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-02-2003, 10:36 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 12-04-2003, 03:06 AM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-04-2003, 10:35 AM