Join our server on Discord

ARGH!
Quote:This is an unfair assessment. I've avoided doing Digimon stuff because I have not been inspired to do any, and work without inspiration, in my experience, produces crap results.
Oh, please don't get me wrong. I respect your decision to stay away from digi stuff. I was merely pointing out what was already said: That there are some people out there who are only interested in digimon-related art.

Quote:And besides, plenty of other artists here are doing non-digimon work and getting comments.
This and last month, these artists seem to have been... Hmmm... Foo, Prophet, Notorious, Glenn, Chii, Skycroc, Angeteen and Caron. Of these, Foo, Glenn, Chii, do furry pics. Angeteen does humor. And Prophet's stuff was based on Harry Potter = based on some fandom. So the way I see it, the stuff these guys do is actually different from yours. The only other artist that does what you do (human erotica with your own characters/story) is Caron, and he didn't get too many replies either. See my point?

Quote:I do not receive enough encouragement to post new stuff. And you have to understand, encouragement - or, at the very least, some kind of reaction - is important, because the artwork doesn't appear out of thin air. It takes time and effort to draw the picture, plus scanning it, plus doctoring the pic, and uploading it to a host (never mind the occasional process of finding backup hosts, since hosts are seldom kind to hentai artists). And if there's no reaction at all, then it's a waste.
Quote:All I'm asking of folks here is that I get the same respect as any other artist here, in the form of comments. I am tired of posting here and just being shrugged off because my stuff is different, or because it's not hardcore or whatever the hell people don't like about it. Hell, if I actually knew what people didn't like about it, I would be able to improve the artwork.
Well, I think there are reasons behind your not receiving comments, but if you put it that way, I can understand you very well. Hey, tell you what, if it's comments you want, here's a comment on that "little dears" pic/concept.

1) The blonde girl on the left looks a bit odd: On the right hand side of her body her neck starts almost at the shoulder, while on the left there is a clear bend distincting shoulder and neck. Also, this makes the neck look very thick, which generally looks unfeminine.
2) What I do like is the plot you described. That sounds interesting... and sexy. ^^

Hey, my advice: Keep going, then you'll get better and get more comments. Don't let the present lack of them get you down. But, on the other hand, don't expect too many of them, because then chances are you'll be disappointed.

Messages In This Thread
ARGH! - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-01-2003, 02:47 PM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 12-01-2003, 10:36 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-02-2003, 10:36 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 12-04-2003, 03:06 AM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-04-2003, 10:35 AM