Join our server on Discord

ARGH!
Look, the artist's board is one of the most well-frequented parts of this message board, probably even the most frequented. My guess would be that we get an average of at least five messages a day there. So, obviously things are bound to rise on top of each other, right? I mean, Prophet's gear -- to use your example -- may be popular, but even it doesn't stay at the top of the board for very long, usually a couple of hours at best. The only realistic way for your topics to stay on top for longer would be for everyone to stop posting in all the other topics, and you can hardly expect that.

Of course, the difference between your topics and -- let's stick to the example -- Prophet's is that his keep coming back up again because people post in them again. Well, this isn't because everybody hates you and wants to kill your topics. The real reasons are:

One -- Prophet often updates his topics and adds more art to them, which obviously keeps the interest up.
Two -- I know it's been said before, but to my knowledge all your stuff is non-digimon, which makes it a little more difficult to get comments on a digi-hentai board.
Three -- I just don't think you're as good as Prophet. Please don't take offense, but that's my honest opinion. His drawings look really cool and professional, yours still have a somewhat amateurish touch to them. And I usually keep my mouth shut about art I don't really like all that much, because I've got nothing constructive or encouraging to say. And I guess I'm not the only one. Sorry if you didn't want to hear that, but that's my opinion.

So, say, if you were as good as Prophet, and release as much new art as often as him, you'd get as many comments as Prophet. But even so you couldn't expect your topic to stay on top of the board for longer than -- best case scenario -- half a day.

Messages In This Thread
ARGH! - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-01-2003, 02:47 PM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 12-01-2003, 10:36 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-02-2003, 10:36 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 12-04-2003, 03:06 AM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 12-04-2003, 10:35 AM