Join our server on Discord

I think I need to take a vacation from life.
Hang in there. Yeah, that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I know what you're going through (honestly, I do!) and all I can really say is that it's going to pass. High school is full of having to deal with bullshit situations like those, ones that are grossly unfair but don't provide you with any means of rationally dealing with them. Teachers, principles, bus drivers... they don't give a fuck. They're perfectly capable of dealing with these situations but know that year after year, they're just going to keep encountering the same issues over and over and over again, and that nothing they do now is really going to make a lasting difference. So, they take the easy way out and give out punishments like this (while thinking that they're also teaching you a lesson or helping you build character, which justifies their action).

I don't know if you're male or female (maybe it would say in your profile, I didn't check it) but that would definitely affect how you are able (or unable) to deal with this situation. I don't advocate lying or vandalizing people's property, but during times like these, it's really one of the only ways you can take any action. It's not like the authority figures in your life are giving you any other constructive options. Or you could just try to endure it, and practice patience. That would be the best response and the world would be a better place if everyone did that, but we're talking junior high boys here, the lowest form of life on earth. They can't be reasoned with. They can't learn from their experiences. They have absoultely no sense of empathy, and thus, I sometimes think it is better to deal with such people head on rather than wait for them to simply stop bothering you.

I don't know what to tell you. Rest in the knowledge that life will not always be like this. One day you'll go to class (be it later in high school or in college) and people won't bother you for no reason. One day you'll be in an environment where people who constantly talk shit are dealt with accordingly. One day you'll wake up and have a new set of problems in your life, but they'll all be ones that are in your hands and which you are capable of dealing with. They won't be silly, ridiculous ones like this. That said, find people and things in your life right now that you enjoy, and revel in them.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by InsaneImpmon - 11-08-2003, 03:19 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 11-10-2003, 08:47 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 11-11-2003, 07:42 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 11-13-2003, 05:57 AM
[No subject] - by SaberGatomon - 11-13-2003, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by The Reclaimer - 11-17-2003, 06:48 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 11-17-2003, 07:17 AM
[No subject] - by elvarien - 11-17-2003, 11:04 AM
[No subject] - by The Reclaimer - 11-17-2003, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 11-18-2003, 08:16 PM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 11-19-2003, 07:41 AM