Join our server on Discord

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, just general ranting about the fact that the successor to my favorite band(smashing pumpkins) Zwan, has broken up! To some this is a lighthearted little thing that doesn't matter much, to me i'm fucking pissed...and it's all that fucking whore Paz Liechanting(sp?) fault, the bitch left Perfect Circle to join Zwan, like 6 months into the band she ditches them and goes off with some no name...Fucking bullshit, the only woman you could probably trust in the music industry is Melissa Auf Dem Moore, D'arcy Wretcky and pop whores cause they do what their told *makes dick sucking motion*.

Well not all is bad, Billy Corgan is premiering his first poetry book today....I swear this is bullshit, Cobain dies and people won't let the fucker stay in the ground, Corgan still works his ass off and gets no respect...I quote Corgan on this "If I were dead, would my records sell. Could you even tell they'd do just as well" basically a cheap shot to Cobain but a literal one none the less...like hell, I've been looking around for a biography book on Corgan, can't find one...go to any music section in any bookstore BAM! you'll see like 20 recycled english reporter bullshit stories of Kurt Cobain the herion junkie too beautiful for this world, give me a fucking break, the guy broke a guitar and screamed rape me, sure I was a fan of his music myself, but the guy wasn't a fucking poet...and believe me I know what I'm talking about cause my dipshit sister speaks about him like hes a god, actually saying she'll kill herself at rockstar age 27 (Hendrix, Joplin, Hoone, Cobain) so yeah, some of his fans are just retards...or maybe just my sister, either way I harbour resentment towards both figures ha!

Anyways, I just spilled a bunch of words into here, I don't even remember exactly what I said, alls I know is Kurt Cobains dead, alot of his fans suck, Paz is a slut, Corgan's got a poetry book and I'm pissed off here. Adios and have fun.

Messages In This Thread
FUCK!!!!!!!!!! - by Darkfox - 09-19-2003, 12:24 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 09-23-2003, 11:47 PM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 09-24-2003, 12:17 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 09-29-2003, 01:25 PM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 09-30-2003, 05:27 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 10-02-2003, 11:55 AM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 10-02-2003, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 10-06-2003, 07:01 AM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 10-07-2003, 10:35 PM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 10-28-2003, 07:42 AM
[No subject] - by Gabu - 05-12-2004, 10:34 AM