Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
Cobalt: (opens door) Ahh- it's you, ready for your bath?

Hunter: yeah-yeah... *goes in.*

Cobalt: hold on- I'm going to revert you back to dog form-

Hunter: Okay- wait- *takes boxers off, so he's completely nude* Hit me!

Cobalt: *fires modified Transdogmafier ray at Hunter, turning him back into a dog.* Ready now?

Hunter: *wags tail* ARF-ARF!

Cobalt: get in the tub, Boy!
lonelygabu: Here boy, I got some soap for yah!!! ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Cobalt: Er- you make me bathe you too, Gabu? Well- okay- Here boy- get in the tub! *cobalt whistles*

Hunter get's in the tub half-full with water with Gabu.

Cobalt grabs some shampoo, and rubs some on Hunter and Gabu, lathering them up while whistling cheerfully.

Hunter barked happily whenever Cobalt rubbed his back fur- and scrubbed him with a brush- including the paws.
lonelygabu:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Cobalt: *wipes brow with the back of his wrist* There we go- you're both done!

Cobalt helped hunter and gabu out, and like his own pets- dried them off with a towel. Hunter didn't have his powers in dog form- but he's still fast- though not super fast.

Hunter licked Cobalt's cheek and ran off outside.

Cobalt: Hehe- go on ya little rascal, I'll wait for the others. Blitz can shower himself though- so I guess it's just Shag- Charlie- Muzzle- and Exile left... Plan on doing anything later, Gabu?
lonelygabu: Thank you and do you know where I have to go....Do you know where Hunter is going? This place is huge and I dont want to get lost, can you point me in the direction?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
"Oh-He's outside- waiting for you." Cobalt said, using his powerful sense of hearing to hear Hunter's breaths.
lonelygabu: Thank you! Hey Hunter so where are you going to take me?.... Just lead the way!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Bark- YIP! *runs trots towards his room* *waits for Gabu to follow*
lonelygabu: So you want me to open the door?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds