Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"AH!" Kitt jumped a bit as she bumped into Yachiru, already a bit on edge from Mar's talk about demons and possession, Flare flapping her wings wildly to keep her balance on the moving feline. "Nyaaaa, don't sneak up on me like that!" she cried cutely, her fur puffed up where it was visible around her oufit. "Well, we really only just met outside of the gate to here." Kitt admitted.

"Come on, quit dawdling, don't have all day you know." Katt called out.

"Uhm, who're you going with Yachiru? I was thinking miss Kyrian, she seems nice." Kitt smiled, her tail flicking around slightly behind her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm just watching over Kitt because that guy is awfully suspicious and probably dangerous!" Karomaru professionally lied, keeping his chin up all the while.

Yachiru pondered Kitt's question. The salamander girl wanted to stick around her friend, and even if she liked both Vook and Katt as teachers, she knew that Kitt felt nervous around Katt. It wasn't hard to decide, and with a comprehensive smile she said: "Yeah, I was thinking the same. Let's go with Ms. Kyrian, Kitt!" she said, turning then to Mar who seemed to be looking at them, "Uhm..."

"Arm," the red dragon spoke with a captivating smile "Nice to meet you, Miss Yachiru."

Yachiru then became slightly flustered at his action but quickly averted her gaze, "Nice to meet you Arm... So which teacher are you going with?"

"I'm going with Ms. Kattrine. I find her view on magical applications fascinating," Mar said, obviously hinting at Katt's focus on the offensive arts, and then added "Hope you two have fun." Turning his back on them he began walking to Katt and Salem's group, smiling to the albino tigress in a sensual manner as he secretely whispered: "Follow them, Tyrant..."

"Ah-ha!" Karomaru exclaimed, suddenly sitting atop Hyouzen's shoulder, pushing his left hand on the blue dragon's face as he excitedly watched the outcome, "See?! I knew he was going to go with, huh?" he then blinked, falling off of Hyouzen after upsetting his own balance, crashing on the floor with a thud, "Oww," he groaned, rubbing a bruise on his cheek, "He said he's not going where Kitt is..." he spoke out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You get too excited, dude. You'll never get a girl that way." Hyouzen then helped Karomaru up to his feet and told him, "Anyways, I wanted to go with Ms. Kyrian, and since Kitt is going with her, it works out for both of us. Now c'mon, don't want to leave that cutie waiting." The water dragon moved over to the group forming around Vook, answering her question from before with, "Of course, cutie. I'd love to hear what you have to say about these old mines." His tail wagged excitedly, but he otherwise managed to keep his composure around her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then, Karo, guess you're stuck with us." Katt smiled, seeing that it'd be more difficult if the boy decided to go with Kyrian as well, giving the other teacher four heads to keep track of, "Oh, almost forgot," Katt lowered her hand a bit, darkness seeping into the area as the small glowing orb was moved a bit, from her other hand there was a small flash of light as a rolled up scroll appeared in her hand, "Here, don't want anyone getting lost." he smiled as she tossed it to Vook, the scroll being a special type of map that automatically recorded the area as it was traversed. She lifted up the orb of light again, "Alright, stick close to either me or Ms. Salem, and watch your steps, these places are infamous for their traps." she warned, making sure they didn't think it was a joke as she began walking into the catacombs on her side.

As they moved through the stone hallway it slowly became bright as a faint bluish glow extended out over the entire area, "Welkynd crystals," Katt stopped as she pointed upwards. Above her hanging in a crudely designed chandelier were a number of clear crystal stones, each one glowing with a bright blue aura, the source of the light, "A number of objects in this world and others are cabable of storing magical power. In most cases what someone will do is place a special type of enchantment on a weapon or object, then insert a gem of some kind and infuse it with their own energy so the enchantment draws off it instead of their own bodies, holding a spell for too long can be quite dangerous, though at your levels I doubt you'd be able to conjure anything that drains too much energy for that long."

She scratched at her head a bit, "Now where was I, oh right, the welkynd crystals," she laughed a bit, "Unlike other gems, when these are infused with magic they give off a strong glow, as you can see, and so were quite often used as a way to light up areas since they were more versatile than candles or lights, or whatever these people may have used." She continued down the hall, "Unfortunately these crystals had one unforeseen effect, the magic they give off is like a beacon for anything sensitive to it. Drawing them to these ruins." As she walked through a doorway into a large room she stepped aside, allowing the other students to see into the room, a number of skeletons lumbering around, some carrying old nearly useless weaponry and armor that hung off their bones, "If exposed to the energy long enough it can even bring life to the dead." she explained, "Anyone wanna try their hands? They aren't that strong, mostly all they have going for them is their numbers."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah! I'll," Karomaru began but his jaw dropped as he realized Katt had decided for him, "Wait, wha-? B-but, but!" he babbled, looking at Kitt, then at Katt, then sighed in defeat, Reno barking and pushing on his master's legs with his head to urge him to go or he'd be left behind. He disdainfully followed Katt and Salem with 'Arm' going behind them.

Yachiru looked at the scene Karomaru had made with her eye twitching, "He's starting to sound like the dangerous one," she said to Kitt as they went alongsides Vook.

Arm followed Katt. Listening to her tutorial, he smirked, eyes closed: "The study of magical equipment is called Enchantment Research, isn't that right?" he said to Katt, "Enchantment is the act of using magical objects on everyday tools and con-founding them together in order to draw out a piece of gear's potential. Welkynd is but one of many materials, ain't that right? One of the weakest types, no less," he chuckled.

Karomaru listened to the discussion in a rather baffled manner. The crystal talk kind of caught his ear though. He withdrew his magical sword kerlderiver, that not too long ago had somewhat 'chosen' him to wield it during Weapon Combat Class. He remembered how holding kerlderiver made him feel sure of his swordplay, but he also recalled Defense Class when he had used his Level 2 Elemental Defense spell, the sword had morphed into a gigantic sickle and he also was able to use it like an expert.
The blonde human was still confused so he raised his hand to make a question while holding his black sword with a red-incrusted gem in it in the other.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know your stuff Arm," Katt nodded, "The Welkynd stone is weak in that it gives off a lot of energy, however at the same time it seems to multiply the energy put into it allowing it to burn for ages, no one quite knows how it works, but it's useful all the same." she shrugged a bit with a smile. She grinned as she spotted Karo's hand, "Ah, seems we have a volunteer," she said, noticing he was already holding his weapon, "Alright then, just remember aim for the heads. You can break all the bones you want but as long as the skull's still intact they'll just keep coming."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You forgot to pay attention to Yachiru, Shadow.

IC:

"W-wait, wha?" Karomaru blinked, "I just wanted to ask a question, that's all!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm, sucks to be him," Hyouzen muttered, knowing that he had wanted to go with Kitt. A cutie, sure, but she just doesn't have that mature beauty like Vookie. He then looked over to their other traveling companion, the red dragon. Arm...bah, dragon names are supposed to be sophisticated and cool. Damn cocky firebreathers. The water dragon looked over to Vook and asked her, "So um, where is our group going to go first, Ms. Kyrian?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Bah! Wrote up a big post then it got erased somehow...curse you Firefox!

IC:

"Thanks, Katt." Vook smiled as she took the map, slipping it between her ample bust before turning toward Hyouzen. "Hee, we'll be heading deeper into the mine, cutie. Where we collect various metals for uses in both construction and science. Stay close now." she told him, before turning and walking, her round, sexy rump swaying a bit with her walk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, that won't be a problem." Hyouzen chuckled lightly as he happily followed behind Vook with his red eyes gazing at her lovely rump. He then turned to look at Kitt and Yachiru for a moment, making sure they were okay as they went further down the dark nooks of the cavern. That dumb firebreather is probably wrong about the demons, but...

"Master looks a little on edge." Arc cutely popped his head out of Hyo's backpack and stuck his icy tongue out.

"Ah, shut up, squirt." The water dragon quickly pushed Arc back inside before remarking to no one in particular, "It's just an old mine."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions