Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"No questions here. Just tell me what we're supposed to look out for though, in case we come towards the worst." Kyosan murmured, laughing lightly to the attitudes of his comrades before then folding his arms.

Nearing Crimson, Lurea couldn't help but stiffle a giggle as well, but remained close to Crimson while softly wrapping an arm around his. "You think we'll be alright, Crim?" She asked lightly, though slightly worried towards the sound of Zorro's discovery.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Beats me. I told you there wasn't anything on the scanners. Just look for clues or maybe a message left by someone...anything really." Zorromon then hit a button, the ship automatically producing a cup of hot coffee. "So any other questions?"

"Aw, we'll be fine, Lurrie. We beat the Wolfman, a giant soup can, and Sephiroth!" Crimson grinned with pride at their accomplishments before he added, "Oh yeah, we beat you too, eh Zorro? Remember that pounding we gave you...twice?"

Suddenly, Crimson was thrown out of the flying saucer and landed in a huge pile of snow. "I regret nothing! Nothing, you hear me!"

Ada blushed lightly in embarrassment upon watching Zorro fling their ally. "Um...yeah, no other questions. Let's go guys." She then starting moving outside into the snow capped village.

Zorromon shook his head and stroked Kotana's back before he remembered something. "Oh yeah, if you want, you guys can take Tankmon with ya. He has a good set of treads so I think he can take the snow. Not much of a talker, but he's great if you want to put a hole through something...or squish it, whatever. I'm not picky."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"He'd be useful, I guess. I just hope he doesn't hold grudges for all we did before." Kyosan murmured, recalling back to the time for a moment before then nodding gently. He understood what it meant as he then nodded. "We'll find out whatever we can... and hopefully worst won't come to worst."

"Uhm, I should really chase after Crim, shouldn't I." Lurea murmured, giving a wink to them all before making her way out from the flying saucer into the snow. Realizing how cold it was, she shivered hardly before approaching the lump of snow Crimson had landed out into. "Crimsy, are you alright?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson popped his head cutely out of the snow and nodded towards Lurea, "Yup! That was fun!" He then jumped out and grinned, his winter clothes and fur keeping him warm despite the frigid conditions. "So ready to solve this mystery, cutie?"

Ada smirked and jumped onto the Tankmon, telling Kyo, "Hehe, I'll drive this bad boy! Hop in!" The feline had an eager look on her face as she held on to the steering wheel tightly.

Below, Tankmon had a somewhat worried look on his face as he turned to Zorro. "Grousht?"

"Oh relax, you're half muscle, half 50 tons of steel. You'll be fine." Zorro shook his head towards the tank digimon and pointed towards the exit ramp.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then!" Kyosan smiled with the same energetic tone, jumping up onto the Tank before then resting besides Ada, looking over everything before her once more. "You sure you want to?" He asked cautiously, chuckling to the idea.

"Well, of course! It gives us something to do afterall, right?" Lurea smiled happily, beaming towards the fox before then dusting a patch of snow off of his clothes, wagging her tail. "The others should be out now soon anywho."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Of course. I was born to drive, I'm Queen of the Road!" Ada smirked as she quickly drove the tank out of the UFO and drove past Crimson and Ada, telling them, "We'll take a sweep around the roads. You guys check the houses!"

Crimson chuckled before telling Lurea, "Well, I guess you were right, Lurrie. Anyways, I guess we'd better get started." He then started walking towards what appeared to be a town square. "We should probably look for the Mayor's House or wherever their leader lived. If he gave the order to evacuate, there might be papers about it in there."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyosan chuckled nervously as they passed their comrades, smiling softly and waving towards them before focusing on ahead as he kept his eyes peeled. Somehow Queen of the Road doesn't make me more confident. He thought to himself, before murmuring. "It sure is too quiet around here..."

"Good idea, after all, there has to be something written about why there's no-one here anymore, right?" Lurea puzzled, as she walked with the crimson-furred fox towards the town square, taking a slow look towards the buildings and what not that she could see. "But I'd suggest checking all the houses. In case anyone is still around."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Ada and Kyosan drove around, thick clouds started to fill the sky, blocking out the sun shortly afterwords. Fresh snow soon followed. Ada blinked from the sudden change in weather and asked Kyo, "Jeez, that was quick. Were those clouds in the sky earlier?"

"Sure, we can check those houses next. (After all, we're heroes on an RPG-like quest. That means we can take things from chests in those places right? ...Oh, and find clues. ...Why am I thinking to myself so much?)" Crimson then noticed a newspaper building with headlines still posted at the window. "Lu, look at this...this was only two weeks ago..."

"May 12, 2012. Snow Ghost Claims Five! - In the span of one evening, five citizens were kidnapped by unknown means. No witnesses have stepped forward, though it has been speculated that each victim was alone before disappearing. Investigators don't have any leads, though locals are quick to point towards the unusually dark snow storms plaguing the town this late in Spring. Witnesses also claim to have seen a winged phantom wandering around when the snow is strong. Police are urging citizens to stick together and stay indoors during strong blizzards for safety.

The rest of the article appears to be useless interviews. Crimson scratched his head, and uttered, "Well, it ain't five star journalism, but it is a clue. Think there really is an ice phantom, Lu?" Just then, the dark clouds Ada and Kyo were driving under started to cover the center of town as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"They weren't.... and usually from my experience, clouds mean foreboding things." Kyosan mumbled, preparing himself a little as he kept his sword on his back a little more closer to his claws. "Keep your eye out for anything."

"Well, I would say it's the only explanation, or it's another digimon..." Lurea murmured, shivering lightly in fear from the idea of just disappearing into thin air. She then took a look towards Crimson, before then out of the window, blinking. "Hey, was it so dark outside before?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tankmon shivered a little from sudden darkness, mumbling out a hushed, "Gersht..."

Ada slowed down a little, feeling a little uneasy before telling Kyo, "Maybe we'd better go back towards the others. I don't see anyone in this part of town anyways." The feline started driving back towards the center of town, while the snow started to fall harder.

Zorromon held Kotana gently in his arm, just relaxing after the long drive until he noticed the scanners picking up the sudden change in weather. "Huh, that's weird. Ah well, a blizzard never hurt anyone. Kind of late in the year for one though."

"I think we'd better get the others and go back to the ship. I'm getting a real B Horror Movie vibe here." Crimson held Lurea's hand gently and opened the door, getting a fresh load of snow in the face. "D-Damn, the weather sure is getting bad, better hurry."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions