Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Mhh... I-I guess..." Kotana murmured, trying slowly to get on her feet, feeling the powerful stiffness in her body as she stumbled forward into Zorro's arms, blushing a little while smiling. "G-Guess I'll have to get used to coming out of it too, huh."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorro was a bit surprised by her sudden stumble forward into his arms, the muscular digimon holding her once he caught her. He gave a slightly nervous chuckle while telling her, "It's okay, the first time is always the toughest for anything. You were great back in there though, Blue."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Was I really?" Kotana joked playfully, looking onto the fox as she felt slightly nervous about collapsing into his arms, before slowly picking herself up again, blushing lightly. "You were great in there too though, Red. We make a good team." She joked playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks, sexy." Zorro smiled softly as he helped Kotana back up towards the bridge, before asking her, "Want me to help you to a bed? I can take of driving us the rest of the way there."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nah... I'll be alright," Kotana smiled, flushing lightly from the comment a little before seating herself down and then looking up to the fox, seemingly having an idea. "I'll just have a nap in here. After all, we aren't far now, are we?" She asked again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, only about an hour. And sure, just don't drool all over the instruments, heh." Zorromon smirked towards Kotana before he took the pilot's seat and checked the gauges, thankful everything was running as it should. He then glanced over towards Kotana and grinned. (Hopefully we'll get to keep working together. First thing's first though.) He then peered out the window of their flying saucer, looking towards the snowy fields to the west. "There it is, Tux Onlce. The village of Lin is a little further in. I hope you guys have some winter gear." The stark land of Tux slept like a hibernating beast down below.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"My suit has a load of tricks... don't worry." Kotana murmured, as she looked towards the fox once more. Feeling herself a little more comfortable around the fox, she then sneaked towards him before planting a soft kiss on his cheek, whispering a soft goodnight into his ear before returning and slumping down on the chair, seemingly closing her eyes. She was more tired then it seemed, as her smile slowly faded into a quiet sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon smiled happily and held Kotana softly with one arm as he silently drove them down towards the village of Lin. Slowly he descended through a snow storm, gritting his teeth from the mild turbulance. Down below, several buildings could be seen below, wooden shacks and caveside dwellings could be seen. Not a soul could be seen out the windows. A twinge of mild concern filled the fox's eye as he slowly lowered the saucer.

(Crew's Quarters A)

Crimson's eyes fluttered open after the mild bump from the landing. He yawned lightly and looked towards the blue dragoness in his arms. The fox slurped her cheek and asked her, "You okay, Lurrie?"

(Crew's Quarters B)

Ada's eyes suddenly opened widely as she jumped up lightly from the shock thanks to her reflexes. She looked around and readied her claws before she realized she was alone in the room with Kyo and the ship seemed to be in one piece. "I guess we're here." The feline girl then blinked as she noticed she had returned to normal with her feral attributes gone now. "Ah, I feel cleaner somehow..." She then went back down and caressed Kyo's chest softly. "Hey, big boy, you still ticking in there?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Crew's Quarters A)

With a soft stirr from the slurp and her emerald eyes fluttering open, Lurea murred lightly and rubbed her eye for a moment. Her fatigue was just from the sleep, but she seemed incredibly better then the previous time. "I'm... just fine. And you, Crimsy?" She chimed, slowly waking up after her seemingly decent sleep, training her own eyes on him as she smiled warmly towards the sight of the red-furred fox once more.

(Crew's Quarters B)

Although it took him a few moments, the purple-scaled dragon seemed to gently fade back into reality, murring from the soft carress while his tail began to wag. In a single motion, his seemingly tired body lifted itself up before then wrapping it's arms around her - his sparking emerald eyes opening to train themselves on her. "Mmhh.. still ticking. How's... my kitty, huh?" He murmured delicately, a small smile creeping over his muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Something isn't right." While it was true that most of the villagers stayed inside when Tux was cast under snowfall, the lookouts should have been in position to see them arrive. Zorro groaned lightly before he gently rubbed Kotana's shoulder, "Hey, Blue. I hate to wake ya, but we may have trouble."

(Crew's Quarters A)

"I feel fantastic." Crimson gave sunny smile as he leaned in to kiss Lurea affectionately across her nose, while he snuggled with her. "So did all that darkness wear off?"

(Crew's Quarters B)

Ada hugged him tightly and told him in an energetic tone, "Feeling great! I guess that Steven's little experiment couldn't stand up to our natural defenses." She wagged her black furred tail lightly before she slurped his chest softly. "So do you think we arrived? It feels like we stopped."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions