Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Mhh," Blushing lightly from the fox wrapping her arm around her, Kotana sighed, before then wrapping both her own arms around him and lowering her head into his shoulder. "Don't worry. All I would care about is just a rest from this rapid pace. A time to take things slow." She murmured lightly.

As the fox's orgasm came to a slow drawn-out end, the dark digital dragoness brought her claw to her maw, beginning to lap at his essence all across her soft digits while murring darkly. "Mmhh... you taste so good, my wonderful pet..." She murmured lightly and seductively into his ear.

"A-Ahhh! A-Addaaa!" Kyosan roared hardly, his orgasm still continuing as more and more of his hot essence flooded up into her rear; his hardest orgasm to date as he held her close and shivered hardly while his member continued to flood and fill her up. "Mmhhh... ohh g-ggaawwdd...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, don't worry. Now that Steven's gone, things should settle down around here for a while. The ship is on auto-pilot for my village, and it's peaceful up there." Zorromon continued to hold Kotana gently with his paw softly stroking her back to help her relax. "If you want, you can go ahead and take a nap upstairs. I'll wake you when we get there."

"Mmrrr...thank you, mistress..." Crimson looked up towards the dark dragoness and grinned happily, feeling rather satisfied after that round of pleasure. His tail wagged gently as he enjoyed the rest of his afterglow from the pounding. "Does my dark goddess desire something now?"

"Ahhh...s-such a good dragon boy..." Ada purred deeply as she embraced Kyo tightly, while the last of her orgasm leaked onto his tail. She blushed softly and growled happily, loving of the feel of Kyo's essence inside of her deepest reaches. "Gods, I feel so full back there...mmhhh..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No, no." Kotana waved her hand for a moment, almost rejecting the idea as she held Zorromon close for a moment, before then nearing his ear and sighing. "Trust me. I don't need rest, it's just... Really, the past between us all, except for Crimson, is horrible. It's just painful to keep recollecting it."

"Mmmh... sorry kiddo," The dark Lurea grinned, before her scales slowly started to fade back to their normal blue, the dragoness groaning for a moment before then kissing him tenderly. "But I think the little girl wants to come back to reality. I'll catch you another time," She murmured lightly, smiling before then collapsing gently against the fox as the darkness seemed to gently fade away, Lurea sleeping soundly next to the fox.

Holding Ada close as the last of his orgasm filled her rear, the dragon groaned and relaxed back a little, groaning as he could feel the intense heat around himself and from her walls, before then chuckling heavily through his panting. "Mmhh... g-gawdssss... t-that w-was the best..." He managed to groan through his strong afterglow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon nodded and held her silently, unsure what to say since he only knew pieces of what happened to them back then. He then told her softly, "I can't help you change the past, but I'll be by your side to make the future better."

Crimson nodded softly and cuddled beside Lurea, letting the aqua dragoness sleep. He kissed her cheek softly and uttered lightly, "Good night, Lurrie." He then fell asleep with her, taking a much needed rest after everything that's happened.

"Y-Yes...oooh, Kyo..." Ada then felt her energy begin to drop drastically as the darkness within her started to erode away thanks to her body's natural defenses. The feline's skin became a smooth white again, her eyes returning to the emerald hue, and her hair, fangs, and claws became a bit shorter and less ragged. She held Kyo tightly before telling him. "Dragon boy...I think I need to rest awhile...night, night..." She then falls asleep soundly, while cuddling his burly figure.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you, Zorro." Kotana murmured gently, before then finding her composure once more. With a gentle look upon him, she thought for a moment before smiling. She didn't seem to be one who would remain down and out. "Just tell me, has the handsome devil in front of me got some ideas of what we can do?" She giggled.

"Mmhh... night, Ada." Kyosan chuckled gently, noticing the fading of the dark Ada before then snuggling her closely. With a gentle kiss to her forehead, he nuzzled up to her before wrapping the blanket over them, soon joining her in a peaceful sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorro chuckled softly before he thought for a moment. "Hmmm, well, there is a small virtual training area on board. It might be fun to team up and fight whatever the computer throws us." He then leaned in and gave her cheek a playful lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sounds like a good idea," Kotana murmured, before blushing darkly to the playful lick, smiling before then grinning deviously. Quickly, she then slapped the fox's rump firmly and playfully as she then headed forward in front of him, before looking back. "Shall we go then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon gasped lightly from the slap and then grinned playfully. "Sure, let's go." He then started to lead her towards the VR room, his tail slapping her rump along the way before he opened the door for her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly and biting her lip for a moment, Kotana followed on after him - not willing to admti she loved the slap against her rump before then looking in on the VR room, chuckling gently. "Is this it?" She asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup!" Zorromon then shows her to a circle of seats hooked into a console. "I just have to put in a few settings and we'll be good to go." He pushed a few buttons, causing the machine to hum before everything was ready to run. Zorro took a seat near the door before telling her, "You can sit wherever you want, Blue. If you want to leave the VR, just say "Terminate Simulation"."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions