Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"A-Alrighty," Kotana lueshed harder, gently heading out from the lift before then looking around curiously, almost like a child as she studied her new surroundings. "Hmm... maybe grabbing a bite to eat before we move on?"

"Mmhh... as you wish, my slutty foxy." The dark digital dragoness cooed eagerly in his ear, loving his pleading as she began to fufill his wish - beginning to thrust gently into the fox's creamy rear - while also stroking his length with a little more vigor, grinning gently before then nibbling his ear. "Mmhhh...."

"Hrrr! A-as you wish!" Kyosan growled hardly from the teasing and her tightness, grinning as he fed more of his thick meat into her depths before then hilting her, arching his head back for a moment in an ecstatic groan while his tail slowly began to slip into her folds. "Ahhh... g-gawwdds, A-Ada... mmh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, sure. I'm not much of a cook, but I can make you something." Zorromon grinned as he showed her to the nearby kitchen. It was a simple arrangement, eight chairs surrounded a table, all bolted to the ground. Across the room was the cooking station, which Zorro moved up towards. "So what would you like, Blue?"

Crimson groaned happily as he felt his prostate being bumped softly deep within his body, causing his member to throb and leak more pre on Lurea's smooth fingers. "Uunnnnhh...L-Lurrie...y-you're so wonderful..." The fox blushes brightly from all of the pleasure as he enjoys being dominated by the corrupted dragoness.

The viral feline purred deeply and enjoyed the feeling of fullness. "Mmrrr...oooh K-Kyo..." She gripped the sheets softly and squeezed his member with her snug insides, while her pussy hugged his thick tail. "M-More...take me like a beast, dragon boy..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Honestly? I don't mind anything right now," Kotana managed to smile as she slowly went over as well to the cooking station, overlooking everything while mentioning. "Maybe a bit of meat with something, perhaps?" She suggested lightly.

"Wonderful, huh..." Dark Lurea chuckled darkly from each of his moans, stroking the fox's proud meat off more and more in her claw and squeezing it more in her grasp while pounding his cute rump harder with the strap-on, forcing the toy deeper and faster into his depths while nibbling still on his ears. "We'll see how wonderful... it can truly get..."

"Like a beast?" Kyosan grinned to the idea, looking down on the dark digital feline for a few moments before leaning slowly over her. Pulling forward and resting his muzzle next to her neck, the dragon then quickly began to thrust at a moderate pace into her backdoor, growling as his pride already leaked warm pre deep into her each time he thrust all the way in. "Raawwwrrrrrr~c-certainly!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, sure. I'll make us a couple of cheeseburgers then." Zorromon grinned before he flipped on the stove and started cooking the fresh beef. "Shouldn't take long. What did ya want with yours, cutie?"

"Uhhh...c-can't wait, Mistress...ooohh..." More cute moans escape the submissive fox with each bump of his prostate and stroke of his throbbing pride. Crimson tried to savor and withstand the pleasure overwhelming his body, while his ring of muscles squeezed the toy tightly. "...i-it's so good, I don't know how much longer I can last..."

"Nnhhhh, that's more like it...mmmrrrr!" Ada purred deeply and gave some light moans from the rough treatment Kyo was giving her. More of her slick juices coated his tail, while her back door squeezed the dragon's length like a warm vice. "Hhhrrrr...tame me, dragon boy!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, just a drink... any drink will do, chilled best." Kotana smiled, looking onto Zorro curiously while giggling lightly, before then thinking for a moment. Wait, that's a little bit too... undigital, to announce cheeseburger like we do. Eh, must be just international knowledge. She delved into thought while resting her elbows up onto the table.

"Mmhh... just enjoy it and release when you want, pet..." The dark Lurea growled eagerly into his ear, loving each moan that the fox came out with as she continued to pound his tight rump harder and harder, while jerking off his tender meat in her claw even harder, teasing the underside a lot more with her fingertips and collecting the pre upon her claw.

Growling hardly and grinning eagerly, the violet-scaled dragon continued his eager pounding of the feline's tanned rump - ravaging her backdoor wildly while filling her tender tight hole with a lot of his hot pre, painting her walls in white while allowing him to thrust even harder and faster. His tail meanwhile kept up the front on her folds, sliding deeply in while beginning to thrust at a slower, more teasing rate - while his claws slid up and began to fondle at her mounds eagerly. "Mmhhh... o-oohh, I'll definately tame you, naughty kitty!" He growled happily into her ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You've got it!" A sizzling sound could be heard as the cheeseburgers were nearly done with the fox giving them a few more flips before he cut the stove. A few minutes later, Zorro returned with their burgers, decked out with all of the works along with a pair of green teas. "Eh, Stevie didn't keep any booze aboard, but this stuff's nearly as good, heh. Hope you like it, Blue." He then went to sit down near her and took a bite of his steaming burger.

"Mmhhh...I d-don't think you'll have to wait long...Mistress...ahhh!" Crimson's cheeks were a bright red as he gave another pleased groan as Lurea kept ravaging his buns and prodding his sensitive prostate. Loads of pre drenched the dragoness's claws, while Crimson's insides gripped the toy fiercely to try and draw it in deeper. "G-Give me all you've got...my goddess..." He smirked playfully back towards Lurea before closing his eyes and letting loose another soft moan.

"Gawds...m-more, Kyo!" Pleased cries escaped the corrupted neko, while she endured the overwhelming pleasure pulsing through all parts of her body. Her nipples became very aroused from the fondling of her tanned skinned melons, while more juices coated Kyo's tail. Ada blushed brightly as she tried to force Kyo deeper inside from both of her entrances, her pussy and anal walls eagerly gripping at the dragon's appendage and pride. "Hehe...tame your bad little digimon, master..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh well, booze wouldn't exactly help, afterall we have to get out eventually." Kotana smiled gently, looking onto both her green tea and her burger, before then taking a nice bite out of it, chewing on it for a few moments before gulping it down. "Mmh... you're good at cooking I must say," She commented happily, before then going to take another bite.

"Mmh, as you wish my naughty foxie!" Lurea growled happily in compliance with his moans and wishes, thrusting harder and harder into his rump while smacking the toy's head against his prostate roughly; stroking his pride with the same vigor as her thrusting. With an energetic coo, she lowered her muzzle down so it was on side with his, before murmuring seductively, "Let it all out my foxie... let it all out for your sexy mistress..."

"Grrr, ohh I'll tame her g-good!" Kyosan bared his pearly fangs energetically as her efforts to drive him deeper succeeded, the dragon beginning to pound her rump firmly by drawing almost all his length out from her rear before pumping it all back in swiftly, repeating the process while his tail sneaked deeper with each thrust into it. His pre flooded her backdoor as his orgasm began to rear up eagerly, before then grinning. "Hope you're ready for a s-surprise, my p-pet..." He growled, his body beginning to tense up and his member throbbing deeply in her backdoor.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks, Blue." Zorromon grinned a little, glad he had impressed Kotana a little. "I'll be happy to cook for ya anytime." He then continued to eat his burger, enjoying the medley of flavors in his mouth before he downed it with some green tea.

"L-Lurrie...m-mistress....oooh Gods...." Crimson could barely form coherent words as his body was overwhelmed by the pleasure the ebony dragoness was flooding him with. His claws clutched the sheets tighter and he endured for a few moments longer, savoring the feeling of role reversal with her before he let go. "Ahhhh...nnhhhh!" His body tightened before his meat throbbed fiercely and released several strings of sticky seed, while his rear clutched onto the toy for dear life.

"Hehe...go ahead and surprise me, d-dragon boy...mmmrrrr!" She purred deeply, eager to share in a powerful orgasm with her partner. Her tail wrapped around Kyo's body, trying to draw him closer to her tanned body, while her rosy pussy and snug backdoor squeezed the scaly tail and fleshy rod. Feeling his pre leak inside her rump, caused the feline to blush deeper, before she moaned out, "Show me what you've got, big boy...ahhhh!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, thanks Zorro..." Kotana trailed off, smiling from the pleasant offer as she took another few bites of her cheeseburger, before then taking a good sip of her green tea, enjoying the soft meal with the fox as she chuckled. "It's been quite a day though hasn't it, met an old enemy, saved your sister, met up with a handsome devil like you, saved two digital girls who the guys seem to be infatuated with...." She trailed off once more, drinking again as she sighed.

"Mmhh, thattt's right. Let it all out, handsome..." The dark Lurea cooed eagerly, catching the strings of his seed across her claw while still giving it gentle teases, leaving the toy buried deep within the fox's rump and pressing against his prostate while giving him some rest, riding out his orgasm to the very last drop while murring. "Mmhh... let it all out so your mistress can clear it up..."

"Mmhh! Here we go then!" Kyosan growled, panting as his orgasm felt ready to burst out before taking his move. Holding Ada by her chest with both claws, the dragon then suddenly fell back into a seated position - bringing Ada back along with him sitting straight down onto his member and tail, burying his member up into her backdoor to the very hilt and his tail slipping in deeper and knocking her G-Spot, roaring hardly as his orgasm hit heavily. Utilizing his flame powers for a brief moment, the dragon's essence burst out heavily up into the corrupt neko's tight depths, borrowing the heat of his flames as a torrent of his piping hot dragon essence began to flood her rump to the brim. "RRAAAWWWWRRR!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, this world never sleeps, always something going on." Zorro then noticed her sigh and frowned a little. Finishing his burger he thought for a moment and grinned, looking towards her again. "Don't worry, I'll do all I can to get you guys home. Can't let a sexy girl like you down, Blue." The fox then draped his burly arm around her to try and comfort her.

Crimson slumped over slightly and enjoyed the sensations of fullness and afterglow coursing through his veins, murring softly below his mistress. "Mmrrr...yes, mistress..." The last of his orgasm leaked out, coating Lurea's claws a pale white as the fox relaxed beneath the sexy dragoness.

"Nnnhhhh...m-my...Kyooo...ahhhh!" Ada suddenly orgasms as well from the sudden burst of pleasure as her juices coat Kyo's tail and her firm rump squeezes the dragon's member tightly. She closes her eyes and savors the sensations as she climaxes with Kyo, enjoying the grip the burly dragon had on her. "Gods...it's so good, dragon boy...mmmrrr..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions