Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar answered Kitt with but only more rough humps, roaring ferally with each new one as he fucked the giantess passionately, suddenly flipping her around and unhilting his cock only to ram himself back, but inside her vagina this time, "RAWR!" he roared loud as he felt the pussy's warmth, his cock still cumming even as he thrusted, living quite a long orgasm whose's sprinkling droplets fell onto the surroundings like tsunamis.

(Streets)

As Dorothy walked and listened to Shadow's voice, she blushed slightly, "I actually was having fun with my new friend..." she said, feeling a thump in her chest, but also added, "I have been missing you, as well. But now that I hear you're alright I was hoping maybe I could go over to your place? I'd like to have my big wolf cuddling me," she softly said, briefly recalling the scenes of the possible rape she and Katt could have suffered earlier.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh yes Mar," Kitt roared in pleasure, her pussy feeling infinetly better than her ass, causing her to cry out in orgasm again, her juices pouring out of her and flooding the streets, "Ahh, fill me up, stuff me full of your warm cum." she moaned, losing herself in her lust again as she moaned in arousal.

"With pleasure, I'll be waiting for you." Shadow growled a bit in lust, "It is the full moon tonight after all, we wolf's are especially amorous during them." he chuckled a bit, "Get here soon babe."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Mar just continued pounding, pressing his footpaws on the wrecked ground while putting his claws around Kitt's waist, all of a sudden standing up while lifting the macro catgirl in his arms, starting to ride her off-ground and standing up, the city suddenly getting a clear show of two giants fucking in the lumberjack position passionately, Mar's orgasm still not even close to ending, but his endurance proving to be ever so superior as he never showed signs of stopping either, growling like a mad beast in heat.

(Streets)

"I like that," Dorothy smiled a bit, blushing slightly as she heard Shadow's voice through the phone, "I just want to cuddle tonight, if you don't mind. It's been quite a long day and I'm tired..." she then took a turn at a corner, heading for Shadow's place, "Uhm... so, where's Slash right now?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt didn't have nearly as much stamina as the dragon, she was reduced to panting and moaning quietly, her body running almost on empty after her mind blowing orgasms. Her pussy was still dripping around Mar's cock as she rested her head back against his shoulder, her eyes glazed over as she was lost in the pleasure.

"Hehe, beats me, got into a fight with a few other gym rats. Guy's got one hell of an ego on him. Last I saw he was throwing two guys over a fence while fending another off with his foot and hauling up a fourth, heh, heck of a show." Shadow laughed a bit, "No promises on just cuddling, once that full moon gets my blood boiling, grrr, just you wait, you're gonna have a night you'll never forget."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Mar indubitably continued fucking the kitten, going at it for longer than fifteen minutes until he finally stopped losing his energy to hump, his orgasm ultimately stopping to fill Kitt's overstretched womb as he then held the macro tigress' body in a cuddling position with his arms, "Heh, liked that, baby?" he grinned, kissing Kitt's neck softly, giving her another hard hump to wake her up, hoping she'd realize they were now larger than the tallest building in the city they had just ravaged in order to gain pleasure beyond comprehension.

(Streets)

"Well..." Dorothy trailed off softly while talking, "I was hoping to have a tranquil evening, but I guess that's just not going to happen tonight, right?" she giggled a bit, slightly humored by Shadow's attitude, "So long as we can spend time together..." she said, stopping in front of a door and looked up with a cute smile as she softly and lovingly said: "Won't you come down for me?" she asked, before hanging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly in response, still drooling slightly in pleasure from Mar's enthusiastic humping. She twisted her head a bit as she licked affectionately at his cheek, "Mmm, liked it very much Marrie." she smiled, her tail wagging a bit against his stomache.

"Down in," Shadow stopped as she hung up, he smiled a bit as he hung up his own phone. Setting it down on the table before he snuck out of the house through the back door. Sneaking back around Dot and up behind her, "Gotcha!" he laughed as he grabbed her around the midsection, effortlessly lifting her into the air, "That was very rude hanging up on me you know." he teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar grinned, sitting down, crushing the wrecked part of the city they had been having sex on even more, taking Kitt off his cock before craddling the sexy catgirl in his arms, "See? You're much too sexy for anyone, me included. I really did fuck your brains out, didn't I?" he laughed heartily, his tail snaking across the place and knocking a few more buildings off.

(House)

"EEEK!" Dorothy meeped out loud, taken by surprise as Shadow lifted her off ground with his strong arms, "Oh- ah-hahaha... Sh-Shadow, don't do that!" she giggled after calming down, still nervously wriggling slightly before she cuddled to him, "I wasn't rude, I just thought it'd give you some incentive to come down for me faster," she then said with a small smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly as she nuzzled against Mar's chin, smiling happily, "Mmm, yes you did. It felt amazing." she purred. She looked out at the city, "Uhm, are we going to get in trouble for this?" she asked.

*House*

"Should've said you were naked, would've broken the sound barrier getting down here." Shadow laughed, flipping Dot over his shoulder as he opened the door, "Come on, your stud's horny." he grinned. He dropped her gentley onto the bed, kissing her softly as he climbed ontop of her, growling softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"They'll hardly be able to do anything to us now, don't you think?" Mar rhethorically asked, giving Kitt a strong tug to her perfect ass, squeezing one of the overly grown buttcheeks with his claw, "If somebody comes, you can just sit on them. Although I think they'd really enjoy it instead of leaving you alone" he grinned, making the obvious statement that her body was irresistible and perfect.

(House)

"Whoop!" Dorothy giggled as she was carried like a sack of potatoes across Shadow's shoulders, not minding it at all since she actually enjoyed being manhandled by a strong male such as the wolf. Just before being placed on the soft matress she just untied her hair and threw the band onto the sidetable, and once resting on it sprawled onto it with her hair spreaded behind her and didn't move an inch and just kissed back, leaving it to Shadow to manipulate her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt growled softly in pleasure, licking Mar's cheek, her short attention switching from the destroyed part of the city back to Mar, "Mmmm, your claws feel nice." she purred softly, nuzzling at Mar's cheek as she purred.

*House*

Shadow growled softly into the kiss, dominating Dot's mouth with his as he slid his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers. He undid the buttons on her shirt, pulling it off her without breaking the kiss, soon breaking the kiss as he pulled his shirt off. He was growled in lust as he flipped her onto her stomache, pulling off her pants and panties, undoing her bra as well and throwing it into a pile on the floor, then burying his muzzle into her pussy, nearly howling in pleasure as he licked at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad