Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Mmh, maybe I'm glad we did." Kotana giggled lightly as she relaxed in his hold, snuggling up close to the fox while gently wrapping her own arms around him gently. "It's nice being able to have such a handsome devil on the same side for a change."

"Goood, Cheshire... because this girl's going to drive you good." Lurea cooed energetically, before beginning to grind her hips into the fox's length, thrusting up and down at a moderate pace all of a sudden while moaning, her prejuices already leaking out and coating the fox's pride while squeezing it firmly.

"Mmhh...." Kyosan smiled, groaning more from her stroking on his length - the pride throbbing gently as his maw continued to suckle eagerly on her nipple, teasing the rosy bud more and more while his tail came up once again before slapping over her folds gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The virus smirked from the hug and licked her cheek softly. "And it's nice to be on the same side as such a lovely lady." Zorro held her tighter as his paws softly caressed her back.

"Hhrrrr...d-damn..." Crimson growled happily in pleasure as he thrusted upwards, causing his hips to clap with Lurea's pair. His meat rubbed roughly against her insides, spreading pre along the way. The fox was quickly getting overwhelmed with the pleasure as he gripped her rear tightly as they continued. "Oooohh, mistress...."

"Nnnhhh...oh, someone's tired of waiting, eh?" Ada smirked before he gently pushed Kyo back and pinned him onto the bed. "Alright, handsome, here I come." While gripping his shoulders very tightly, her hips slowly lowered until her pussy was positioned right above his throbbing shaft. She then firmly thrusted downwards, enveloping his tender pride in her warm, snug folds.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh.. guess we both enjoy each other's company already." The crystal-haired girl laughed, staring onto the virus fox before then leaning in and giving him a gentle playful kiss to his nose. "But hm, you'll have to give me time for me to fall head over heels." She chuckled, before winking. "Or a good reason to."

As the darkened Lurea continued to grind upon his meat and thrust harder upon it, she couldn't help but continue to moan, her claws grasping his shoulders firmly while more and more of her sweet juices lubricated his meat - her orgasm slowly building up. "Mmhh, ohhh pet... surprise me and do what you want..." She groaned happily.

"Ahh!" Kyosan gasped in surprise, his member throbbing eagerly as it entered and slid deeply into her folds, the dragon moving his claws to her rear before helping her guide down onto his member - already leaking pre deep into her rosy depths. "Mhh, ohh you naughty g-girl~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorro chuckled a little, giving a light blush from the kiss to his nose before he slurped her nose in return. "I understand, Blue. Take as much time as you need. When the day comes, I'll be ready to make all your dreams come true." He then smirked a little and gave her lips a playful peck.

"Hhrrrr...yes, mistress..." Crimson growled lustfully as he continue to thrust upwards and smack his hips against hers, driving his pride deeper inside of her snug pussy. The head of his throbbing member rubbed back and forth against her G-spot while leaking pre all about her rosy folds. Meanwhile, he slipped his paws upwards to grasp her lovely mounds, squeezing them playfully while his tail snuck around and spanked her tender rear.

"Rawrrr...I warned you, handsome..." She kept sliding downwards, taking his entire dragonhood inside of her love canal with her folds tightly hugging the tender organ. Ada then leaned down and bit Kyo playfully across the neck while her claws softly scratched his bare chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Locked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Re-opened.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds convincing... but I'll see about it." Kotana chuckled dryly and flushed a little from the gentle slurp back, before then slipping down and looking over the controls for another moment. "On that note, is there anything you'd like to know about us? Mostly that of me and Kyosan, I can't talk for the others and Crimson sadly." She murmured, rubbing over her eyepatch gently.

"Mmhh... o-ohh, C-Crimson!" The dark Lurea gasped hardly, arching back and moaning in bliss as the fox bucked into her and grasped her mounds, leaking more and more pre all over his thick length - her orgasm starting to build up while her walls continued to squeeze and grasp at his pride. "H-harder, handsome!"

"Mmhh...! Y-You d-did indeed..." Kyosan managed to groan loudly, feeling his member throbbing eagerly into the depths of the vixen while his claws kept a good hold of her rear, squeezing it thoroughly while moaning to her antics. "Mmghh... I'm all y-yours, sexy." He chuckled dryly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, well, why don't you tell me about your world and what you do there?" Zorromon rested back in his seat while looking over towards Kotana with a small smile.

"Hhrrrr...y-you got it...sexy mistress...." Crimson growls out of lust and pleasure as he clutches her dirty pillows tightly while he drills her tender pussy with greater vigor. "S-Sooo close..." Loads of pre escapes his throbbing member as he starts approaching his climax.

"Rawr...yes, you're all mine, hehe..." Ada giggled mischievously before she moaned from the sneaky ass grab, causing her to smirk widely. "Such a bad boy." She gave him some playful scratches across his chest and nibbled on his neck before she started thrusting again, impaling herself on Kyo's pride while her rosy depths squeezed his fleshy rod.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... I don't want to say it much, but I'm sort of the head of a corporation that deals in technological advances - weapons, radars, personal devices, you name it. From the most advanced personal data system in the world to gigantic warships that fly on the radiation of several depleted shells. I myself am an inventor too, having created things like the Anti-World Room, and the usual cars you'd see around our world." Kotana tried to explain, hoping it'd sound familiar to the fox as she tried to roll in more information gently. "Many people call me a wonderful little genius, I don't know... gifted to boot, yeah right."

"Mmhhh... s-sooo goooooddd~!" Dark Lurea gasped with a heavy moan from the heavy impaling, her juices leaking out wildly across his meaty length, and her mounds bouncing in his grip. With her orgasm rearing up, the dragoness continued to buck down into his thrusts, slapping her firm rear against his orbs and his legs ferociously, enjoying every blissful moment with the fox.

"Mmgh!" Kyosan managed to groan from the thrusting once more, his rod throbbing deeply and eagerly inside the darkened digi while holding her firmly nonetheless, guiding her up and down his firm pride while leaking more warm hot pre into her depths. "B-but you love the naughtiness... right?" He grinned confidently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You have a lot of talent, Blue. Don't sell yourself short, eh." Zorro offered a friendly grin before adding, "I hope I get to see your corporation someday. I've seen most of that stuff you mentioned because of what Steven brought into the Ethernet." Zorromon then thought for a moment before he realized he couldn't grasp one term mentioned. "Hmmm, never heard of a Anti-World Room though. Is it some sort of portal machine like how you guys entered the Digital World?"

"Yeesss...h-hell..." Crimson growls and groans blissfully as he pumps his hips with all his might, roughly grinding against her insides as their hips clapped together. With a final thrust, he held her tightly by her breasts and cried out, "Luuu...ahhhh!" He then suddenly shot a huge wave of his sticky, hot seed inside of her rosy folds.

"Oh yessss...hehe, let's get dirty, dragon boy..." The dark skinned feline gives a predatory grin as she exerts herself pumping her body up and down his reptillian pride with her folds aggressively squeezing the throbbing shaft and coating it with her juices. "Hhrrr...you're so cute down there..." She smirks happily and slurps his neck where she had bitten as she wraps her arms around and squeezes his rump.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions