Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"I'm actually... not really a Digimon, sad enough to say." Kotana admitted openly, as she held firm control over the joystick, making sure to keep them steady while turning a little to face Zorro. "I'm human, same as Steven. Only just a lot more sane, I guess." She laughed cutely.

With a surprised, but contented mature moan, the darker Lurea happily continued to deepen the kiss with her fox, snuggling him closer while she slowly grew more and more ready. With her own tail, the tip slipped slowly underneath his clothing, before running teasing circles around his bare groin. "Mmhrrrrr..."

"Mmhh... maybe that's what I want to see~" Kyosan growled teasingly in response, moaning already from the playfully nibbles and kisses as his hands slowly slid down to her chest, giving it a playful rub over and a gentle squeeze while his tail snuck up and began to run teasingly inbetween her legs.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, you know, we could set the ship to auto pilot. I'd really like to see what you really look like." Zorro's tail wagged a little more as he offered her a pleasant smile while his paw softly gripped her hand and rubbed her fingers gently.

Crimson gasps and then gives muffled growls as his member begins to poke out of his pouch and bulge against his pants. "Hhrrrr..." He strengthens his end of the kiss as well as his furry paws knead her lovely moans more before his gives her nipples some playful pinches.

"Gggrrrhh...okay then, handsome...let's get wild." Ada growled lustfully from the teases as she pinned him down on the bed before she pulled off his shirt. Her rough tongue then came out and gave his chest a rough slurping.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, alright," Kotana smiled and nodded gently, blushing very lightly over her cheeks as she rubbed his paw gently back, before then setting the cruiser into autopilot. Slipping her own paw away for a moment, she then padded against one of her medals on her suit, before it erupted into a burst of data. In moments, her false disguise slowly faded away to reveal her true body - with her crystal blue hair flowing behind her and her deep pools staring onto the fox, and her pearl-white skin catching the light from the cruiser on her. "So, how do I look, Red?"

Gasping lightly into the kiss before breaking it gently, the dark dragoness cooed lightly. "Mmhh, oooh keep going, pet..." With a curious smirk, her tail slowly coiled around the fox's meat, stroking it teasingly and slightly roughly.

"Mmhh... ohh, Ada..." The brown-haired dragon grinned happily, his tail sneaking up before giving her rear a sound slap, his claws covering and slipping across her body, giving her mounds as well a teasing squeeze.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon blushes a bit under his red fur before telling her, "You look awful sexy, Blue." The fox wags his tail happily and adds, "It's a shame you had to hide such a pretty face all this time."

"Hhrrrr...oh, Lurrie..." Crimson growls blissfully as his member becomes fully erect as it throbs within Lurea's tight coil. He leans down and nibbles softly on her neck as his paws continue to tease her rosy buds. The fox then smirks as he returns the favor with his tail by brushing her rosy pussy lips with his fluffy tip.

Ada gasps from the slap across her rear before she smirks while looking at him with a lusty pair of eyes. "Mmhhh...here, let me help you..." As she purrs from the teases to her chest, Ada throws off her jacket before sliding off her shirt. More of her tanned skin along with her ample cleavage was revealed to the violet dragon with only a black bra concealing her sexy mounds.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, you think so?" Kotana smiled softly, folding her arms while slowly resting against one of the walls, staring onto Zorromon with a gentle chuckle. "You're the first, I guess."

"Mmhh.. don't tease me too much, pet." Lurea giggled again maturely, pressing her finger to his chest and swirling it around teasingly, while still teasing his length with her tail. "I want that for when you enter me."

"Mmr... now that's something I love to see." The brown-haired dragon grinned eagerly, as he then nears his muzzle towards her cleavage, giving it tender nuzzles while slowly slipping his claw up to her mound, squeezing it gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aw, cut it out. You must be joking." Zorromon softly caressed her hand again, his warm fur rubbing against her smooth skin. "I really think you're lovely, Blue."

"Yes, mistress...nnhhh!" Crimson groaned blissfully as his pride was teased by Lurea's skillful tail before he tries to regain his senses. He pulls his tail away and leans down to suckle softly on her breasts while his paws squeeze her ebony scaled rear rightly, happily feeling her sexy buns.

"Hhrrrr...t-that's it, more, dragon boy..." Ada purrs deeply before she swiftly removes her bra, wishing for some more direct contact. She smirks darkly once her lovely chest is revealed before she tells him, "How about using that nice, warm tongue, naughty boy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thanks, Red... you're not too bad yourself," The blue-haired technician managed to utter, snuggling up to the fox gently before rubbing his paw softly, looking up onto him with a gentle stare. "Quite strong too."

"Mmhh... now come on pet," Lurea giggled once more, grinning before her tail stopped carressing his member, before turning out and unzipping his trousers while murring and blushing lightly from his teasing, her folds leaking her pre-juices slowly. "I want you to go further..."

"Sounds like a plan," Kyosan growled lustfully, nearing her chest once more before slowly beginning to lap over the plump orb, touching over her nipple while his other claw continues to fondle and carress her other now bare breast. "Mmhhrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, you think so?" Zorro chuckles softly before he brings his red furred arm forward and flexes, showing off his beefy bicep to the sexy, blue haired girl.

"I wish my mistress would make up her mind as to what she wants." Crimson chuckles a little before he grips her shoulders and positions his member below her pussy before he thrusts upwards, softly penetrating her rosy folds. "Hhrrr...it feels so good..." His tail then slides up and spanks her sexy rear playfully.

"Mmrrrr...so good..." Ada gives some more lusty purrs as her nipples become erect from all of the attention to her chest. Her hands softly caress Kyo's head as he continues, her tail wagging happily.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a gentle blush and a soft, innocent chuckle, Kotana nodded. "Definately... it's a shame you were convinced to be with Steven for such a while, it'd have been nice to have known you straight from the offstart." She smiled, before then slowly nearing him and running her silk thin hands over his biceps, feeling over them gently. "... To get to know such a beefy warrior earlier too."

"Mmh!" Lurea grinned darkly, feeling his length beginning to penetrate her before smirking eagerly. "Well, I didn't want my pet whose so eager to be waiting..." She grinned, before diving her hips down - driving his length deeply to the hilt inside her as she moaned soundly, her soaked walls clenching around his pride.

"Mmhh... really?" Kyosan quizzed gently, before then wrapping his maw around the pink bud, suckling on it eagerly while pinching her other nipple on her other mound very teasingly, pulling and twisting it lightly in his grip.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon nodded before telling her, "I was a fool. I got so caught up in trying to help my sister that I started hurting others." The fox then grinned as she felt his bicep, and added, "Heh, this "beefy warrior" is happy you and the others knocked some sense into him." Zorro then brought his other arm forward and hugged her softly while his tail wagged.

"You're so kind, mistress...hhrrrr..." Crimson lustfully growled once his member was completely enveloped by Lurea's snug insides. He hugged her body tightly from the sudden jolts of pleasure and leaked out some pre before he told her, "Gawds...it's so good."

"Yes, really." Ada chuckled softly before giving some more deep purrs from the pleasant teases to her sensitive flesh. The corrupted feline then moved her claws down and started to remove Kyo's pants, smirking once she noticed his tented boxers. "Oh, someone's excited, eh?" Her tail then slide into the cloth prison and coiled around his pride, giving it some playful strokes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions