Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"So, your sexy butt, is it?" Mar smirked, following Kitt and ripping his shorts off with his claws, his enormous red pole bouncing on the water briefly before springing back up, reaching past Kitt's underarm and next to her waist, "He's as eager as I am."

(House)

"Aw, you just haven't given it enough chances," Dorothy said, "To me, swimming is the most liberating, fulfilling sensation you can ever get. Just floating can bring forth a world of inner calm and pure relaxation, you should try taking it slow instead of swimming like a professional at first!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So I can see," Kitt smiled, wrapping one of her hands arounds Mar's cock, purring softly, "I know someone else that's very eager to meet your friend," she winked.

*House*

"Yeah, then spend the next few hours dripping wet, or try to blowdry myself and spend it as a giant puff ball." Katt laughed a bit, "Besides, never even bothered learning how to swim, I'd just sink like a rock."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why keep 'em waiting, then?" Mar teased, murring as his sensitive cock twitched and spurted some pre on Kitt, most of it drenching her paws, "Got any position in mind?"

(House)

"Bet you'd look cute all fluffy and round, gee!" Dorothy giggled a bit at her own joke, then followed: "I could teach you how to swim. After all, you taught me tennis!" she said, jumping a bit in excitement while swinging her arms, casually bouncing the ball in the otherwise forgotten video game back and marking a point.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"One that keeps my head above water is preferred," Kitt teased, still rubbing Mar's cock, "Or we could go up onto the beach if you'd prefer." she offered.

"Still don't think I'll enjoy it," Katt sighed a bit as she smacked away the ball, "But if it means that much to you I can at least try I suppose. Means I'm gonna have to buy a swimsuit too," she laughed a bit, "Unless you know of a nude beach." she teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, Sex on the Beach, my favorite!" Mar grinned, lifting Kitt up to prevent her from exciting him overdue and hurried over to the shore, walking on the sandy floor until laying Kitt back on the floor on her back, his cock throbbing above her, nearly shading a good portion of her body as he put his claws on his hips, dauntingly looking down at her, "C'mon, where do you want it, kitty?"

(House)

"I don't really like the beach that much, I prefer fresh to salty water on my scales," Dorothy explained, folding her arms in front of her chest, "That and it's always full of pervs, always..." she sighed, wagging her tail a bit as she thought out loud, "Maybe a pool... or a lake..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think you can guess," Kitt purred, one hand gentley spreading her pussy lips while she massaged her breasts with the other squeezing them together softly.

*House*

"Better that way I think, don't have to worry about being dragged out into international waters in a pool." Katt joked, "Just hope we can find a private one, don't want people watching me learning how to swim. Be kinda embarrassing at my age, I don't have to wear waterwings do I?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, guess you decided to give your butt a break, hm?" Mar casually said, holding his enormous cock in a paw while smirking sensually down at Kitt, he then walked just right in front of the sexy catgirl and dropped the massive dick down, the rod bouncing in air and just in front of her, "Give me a reason to give you the fuck you'll never forget in the beach."

(House)

"Of course not!" Dorothy shook her paw a in a careless way, smiling a bit, "I'll be there to make sure you don't drown! Just don't forget to pick a good swimsuit!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Because I told you too, and I'm alot bigger than you are?" Kitt growled playfully, licking her lips a bit as she gazed at Mar's cock, "Besides, I know you want to," she purred as she gentley rubbed her pussy, making it glisten with her juices.

*House*

Katt shook her head as she laughed a bit, "You're not gonna let me say 'no' are you?" she smiled, "Alright, well you're gonna have to help me pick one out. Never bought one in my life."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright, Ms. Giant Pussy," Mar laughed, approaching the huge kitten while holding his shaft's head next to her gaping cunt, "Let the pleasure begin!" he growled, pushing forwards and penetrating Kitt's vagina in one brutal thrust, "RAWR! So warm and tight...!"

(House)

"Well, what's your favorite color?" Dorothy said as she thought about how to help, guessing that starting by what Katt liked would be key.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyahhh, so big," Kitt purred in pleasure as Mar's cock filled her pussy perfectly, "It feels, so good," she moaned, holding onto Mar's shoulders as he fucked her.

*House*

"Uhmm, well darker colors mostly, otherwise it blends with the fur and I look naked," Katt smiled a bit, "Maybe black?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad