Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Heh, you looked like so," Mar grinned, stroking his hardening member again, "And what about when other 'things' sink inside your butt? Ever thought it could be so pleasurable?" he eagerly questioned, enjoying the security Kitt slowly was gaining.

(Arcade)

"Katt!" Dorothy frowned, "...Not here." She lowly said, unable to lie to herself about her own curiosity but didn't feel like openly trying it out in public.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, no, but it felt good too," Kitt purred slightly, "Marrie, are you going to make me feel good? I feel funny, I really want it." she pouted, starting to gentley slide her finger deeper into her pussy, purring softly.

*Arcade*

"Can't blame me for trying." katt giggled a bit as she leaned back in her chair, "Oh, right," She held out her chopstick that still had the piece of tuna on it, "Here, you wanted it right? I promise no more surprise kisses. Hurry up, I still wanna trade in my tokens. Then we can go find something else to do if you'd like."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's called arousal," Mar winked, "It's common when a girl like you is in front of a sexy guy like me" he grinned, "You and I both want this," he gripped his cock tightly, "Deep inside your ass. Am I wrong?" he narrowed his eyes sensually.

(Arcade)

"Thanks..." Dorothy softly said, taking the chopsticks and softly chewing the piece away from them, standing up with a smile back in her lips thanks to the clearance of the problem and the tasty treat she got in the end, "What did you want to get?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No, I do want it," Kitt purred, her face red with blush as her body was flooded by her arousal, her scent filling the small room as she fingered herself harder, enjoying the pleasurable feeling, "Will you, please put it in me?" she asked, moaning softly.

*Arcade*

"Hmm," Katt leaned back a bit as she thought, "Don't know, well I'll take a quick look around and see if there's anything good, otherwise I'll just save the tokens for next time. You can hit the restroom if you need to, I'll be there and back in no time." Katt smiled, waving to Dot as she walked towards the prize counter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar stood up, still smirking as arrogant as ever, "It'd be my pleasure," he grinned, approaching Kitt before making a circular motion with his finger, "Turn around and kneel, show me how much you want my cock in your ass."

(Arcade)

As Katt went, Dorothy stared at the little plush she had bought in her image after taking it out of her bag, squishing its midsection slightly with the two of her thumbs, "Have I actually always looked good in everyone's eyes and never realized it? Shadow became my boyfriend in a heartbeat, and Katt just..." she thought silently to herself, narrowing her eyes as she idly swished her tail, "Maybe I never was conscious of my body looks because I never spent any time with guys except Mar..." she sighed a bit, reminiscing as she idly kept playing with the plush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt nodded, still panting like a she-wolf in heat as she turned around a knelt over, sticking her ass in the air and lifting up her tail, her fingers still deep inside of her pussy, "Please put it in, I want it in me again," she moaned.

*Arcade*

"It really does look alot like you." Katt smiled as she walked up towards Dot, carrying a small bag behind her back, "I was surpised with their selection of prizes, we have got to come back sometime to pick up a few more for some friends."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Prepare for the best fuck of your life!" Mar eagerly grinned, nearly jumping onto Kitt as he pounced from behind, gripping by Kitt's bulbous behind before he parted the huge buttcheeks with his enormous dick, not penetrating yet, "Moan for me, kitty, tell me you want it!"

(Arcade)

"Gee, you're so right!" Dorothy giggled to Katt, snapping from her moment of self-reflection as she stood up, put the doll inside the bag and then took out the large black wolf plush, holding it with both of her paws next to her chest in front of Katt's face, "Think he'll like it?" she smiled cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaaa," Kitt whimpered cutely, "Don't tease me, please put it in, I want it, I really want it." she begged.

*Arcade*

"Who wouldn't?" Katt asked as she pulled out the stuffed animal Dot had gotten her, "They're just so cute, how could anyone not like them. And if he doesn't just tell me and I'll super-glue it to his tail." she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And so you shall!" Mar said as if in chorus with her tone of voice, suddenly thrusting forwards and letting Kitt's rectum devour his member, making him groan in pleasure as her tight ass walls squished his dick hard, "Damn! You're so tight! Are you fucking feeling it?! It's awesome!" he roared.

(Arcade)

Dorothy giggled playfully, "Gee, I'll hold you to that!" she said, smiling again to Katt, "So... Would you like to go for ice cream?" she then asked, putting Shadow's plush away into her bag again while swishing her tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, that's it, that's the feeling," Kitt roared in pleasure, "It feels, so good inside me, ahhh, deeper, shove it in deeper!" she moaned, pushing her hips back against Mar's thrusts, screaming out in plesaure.

*Arcade*

Katt grinned widely wrapping her arms tightly around Dot, "I love ice-cream!" she screamed in joy as she let go of her, "So soft, creamy, and tasty, mmm my mouth is just watering thinking of it." she purred softly as she licked her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad