Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"He's running out of toys to throw at us... he knows we're coming and he's waiting for that." Kyosan mumbled, glad to see lights in the distance before ruffling his claws into his pockets before heading forward slowly. "Let's head there anyway."

Still snuggling quite nicely to Crimson's arm, Lurea was a bit scared of the rotten branches, but still held her focus. "I wonder what's waiting for us down there..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Don't worry, Lurrie. We'll watch each others back not matter what's down there waiting for us." Crimson held his ray gun tightly as they continued onwards.

By the time the four descended on Narshe, night had already fallen. A dark purple tapestry covered the skies with twinkling stars dimly lightly the world. The signs of decay became worse with the local stream colored with an unwelcome mix of greens and yellows. A horrid stench filled the air as they passed under a large wooden archway, indicating they had indeed entered the town of Narshe.

"So much for those lights. This places seems dead." Crimson groaned as he searched about before seeing an inn further along with its torches still freshly lit. "Hmmm, well, half-dead anyways." He walked closer to the the door and slowly opened the rusty entrance, not quite sure what to expect.

Ada shivered a little as she kept in front of Kyo closely, her hands clutching her katar tightly. "There's something in there...hopefully, it's just a normal digimon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, let's hope so. I could throw up with all this stench." Kyosan grunted, trying his best to keep his senses to a minimum besides his sight and hearing while taking a cautious grip of the hilt of his weapon.

"Okay, let's t-try seeing what we can find, huh?" Lurea stuttered nervously, on edge from their surroundings as she shivered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson pushed the door open and looked around the lit room as he noticed a few digimon shuffling around inside, sighing in relief as they weren't zombies or something else that was gruesome.

Hearing the noise near the door, their eyes peered towards them, each showing signs of hungry and exhaustion. A shaky looking Elecmon waddled over to the four and told them, "I don't know you folks are...or where you came from, but you should all get the heck out of town." He then coughed deeply as he tried to stay on his feet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking an eye off the Elecmon for a moment and biting his lip, Kyosan rested his claw against the wall, staring at it slightly before clenching his fist. Just how far are you going?!

"W-Why should we go?" Lurea asked shakingly, surprised at how many of them seemed exhausted as she clenched closer to Crimson.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"This place...it's become a place a decay...and the closer to the mountain you get, the worse it gets." The Elecmon shivered as he looked out the window. "Black roses started growing near the base of the mountain and they did...peculiar things to the mountain folk. Eventually they spread to the north side of town. We've had to fight off of our own neighbors just to survive." The small, red digimon shivered before he told them, "We're getting out of here as soon as the buggy is ready. I suggest you all do the same. Not unless you're crazy like that one fellow."

"One fellow?" questioned Crimson, already having an idea who the rookie was talking about until he was interrupted by a screaming outside.

Ada's ears shot upwards as she unlatched her katar, ready for a fight. "Someone's in trouble, c'mon!" She then lunged out of the open doorway.

A Gotsumon stood in front of a makeshift buggy near the inn, shaking uncontrollably as he saw several creatures with empty, yellow eyes staring back at him. "They're here! "The Turned" are here!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"The Turned?" Kyosan paused, returning his claw to the hilt of the Green Dragon strapped to his back before launching himself out, preparing himself for what lay ahead.

Lurea, preparing herself as well as she slowly slid her trident back from her side, gulped before slowly walking out. "Guess we got more trouble coming up. Get ready."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"The Turned" seemed awfully similar to Gabumon before they had released him from the power of the black rose. The shadowy black hues of the digimon kept them well hidden in the dark alleyways of Narshe as they tried to close in on the inn and the four heroes.

"Dark creatures in the night...I know we're in danger, but what a dumb cliche." Crimson then readied his ray gun, charging it as had an idea. "Hmmm, I wonder if they hate light?" Seeing one of the ghoulish digimon approach, he shined his powerful flashlight in it's face. He kept the light trained on its eyes, making the plant wince it's beady yellow eyes.

Noticing the creature was still approaching, Ada quickly kicked the ebony Vegimon across it's lip, knocking it back towards the other infected digimon. "There's your answer. ...Urgh, get ready, I don't think they're too happy about that."

Angered by their retaliation, the rest of "The Turned" swooped in on the group. The ivory of their fangs and claws reflected the moonlight quite nicely.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Come on, give me a break!" Kyosan roared into battle, lifting his sword annd preparing it before beginning to slice into the action - taking several swings against "The Turned"'s forces in a valiant effort, catching a few with the brute of the weapon and sending them flying back.

Lurea, quickly preparing her trident, rushed forward as well, swirling her trident around her hand before quickly launching herself towards some of the dark beings, smacking them strongly with both the length and the tip of her trident, crashing them back into others. "Let's push them back, guys!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'd hate to blow up an innocent fruit cart, but sacrifices must be made." Crimson then pulled out a small plasma grenade and turned the dial on it before letting it fly. The small orb bounced by the group approaching to the north and flung them around, punching a hole in their offense along with crumbling the humble fruit stand that once stood nearby. "Damn, they're still coming."

"We've got to keep fighting!" Ada growled as she firmly thrusted her katar into the ground before crying out, "Pandemonium!" Waves of black energy shook the ground, shocking and throwing several of "The Turned" around.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions