Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Hm, at least I've had worser bumps then that." Kyosan grunted slightly, smiling though at the warm gesture as he took her hand gently, lifting himself to his feet while wagging his tail gently. The aching pain on his forehead soon went away from the spell as he seated himself firmly. "I wonder, can you summon a nice coffee with that magic of yours?" He asked almost out of curiosity from watching the many kinds of magic.

"Mmh, thanks honey, but," Lurea smiled from the loving kiss to her nose, blushing darkly before flicking his own back and clasping his cheeks gently. "You're the real hero. I don't think he saw what was coming for him," She giggled, before then slowly walking towards the furniture, rolling the tip of her tail across the underside of his muzzle playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed a little and chuckled. "Hehe, thanks, Lurrie." He then stuck his tongue out and added, "Eh, it was a team effort." He then took a seat on the second couch with the dragoness as they looked at KingChessmon.

"Sure, coffee and tea for everyone." He waved his rod and a black coffee table suddenly galloped in and seated itself in front of the four with trays carrying refreshments and snacks.

Ada softly nuzzled Kyo's arm as they sat together before she grabbed herself a glass of tea. "Mmmm, that's nice."

"Yeah, not bad," uttered Crimson in agreement before he looked at the elderly digimon. "Anyways, can you answer our questions about the Ethernet now."

KingChessmon sighed and nodded, "Yes, though I don't know why you kids want to go there. I know it's the only real way off the island, but the world out there is very dangerous."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We're chasing the white-haired man." Kyosan paused, grabbing gently a cup of black coffee before taking it in his claws, staring into it's bleak depths before taking a long, hard-needed gulp. "To stop him, since by sources we've heard he's in the Ethernet already."

Lurea, taking a biscuit for a moment, nibbled on it as she sat down besides Crimson, looking onto him and then the dragon seated opposite her. He sure knows what he's talking about when he's not being so clumsy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes, that white haired boy came here too. Wanted to know where the Ethernet was, but I defeated him." KingChessmon sighed and added, "I suppose he must have found it on his own." He then waved his rod and a small holographic projection of the island lit up in the middle of their circle. "This is Commodore's Island. It's really just a small part of what makes up our world...The Digital World."

He then pointed to the rather large mainland further away from the island. "This is the Mainframe, the core of our world. However, even with all of it's resources, it simply could not hold all the ever growing amount of data so smaller lands started sprouting up in the seas surrounding the Mainframe. Our island is one of those satellites, connected to the mainland by the Ethernet."

He then finally explained what it truly was as he told all four of them, "In order to keep this island sustained, the Ethernet will occasionally appear at different spots throughout the island where it needs to patched up or updated so to speak. Lately though, the inflow of data from Mainframe has been halted, likely the fault of that white haired man. Decay has started to spread with reappearance of the black roses."

Crimson nodded and asked, "But where is it?"

"Right now?" KingChessmon moved to his window, his eyes carefully scanning the island from his tall tower before he spotted a small rift above a rather large mountain near the center of the island which had some . "I believe you'll find it if you travel to Mount Kraken."

"Mount Kraken? What kind of name is that for a mountain?" Ada scratched her head before she looked to Kyo.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Kraken... Something to do with water or fire, whichever one we should prepare up for before heading anyway towards it." Kyosan suggested, looking around before smiling softly and snuggling against Ada. "We'll be prepared for it."

"You think? That Steven person sounds really bad..." Lurea murmured worringly, looking onto the fox, biting her lower lip as she sighed. "You think we can, Crimsy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson hugged the aqua dragoness and grinned. "Sure, we can. He's just one guy. If he wasn't afraid of us, he would have come after us himself by now." The fox then looked towards the mountain and sighed. "How the heck are we going to get up Mount Kraken though?"

KingChessmon thought for a moment before telling them, "I really think you kids should wait till it moves to a safer location, but there are digimon who live in those parts who can help you. If you move towards the mountain from here, you should run into the village of Narshe."

Ada nodded before asking the old digimon, "By the way, can you tell us how to get to the other world?"

"The outside world......" KingChessmon then grew silent before telling them, "That's beyond my knowledge of the island and the digital world. Still if you came in, there must be a way out. I would go to Mainframe once you take care of that Steven fellow. Your answer lies there I imagine. Good luck."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you, King. I hope with your help we'll be able to solve both problems." Kyosan nodded gently and folded his arms, before then finishing the rest of his black coffee, wagging his tail gently.

"I don't think he's afraid of us, more... preparing for something else." Lurea sighed, but then smiled confidently as she heard the fox, slowly getting her confidence back before nodding. "Let's at least try getting there."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, let's do it!" The fox grinned with Lurea before he turned towards KingChessmon. "Thanks for the info, I guess we'd better get going before it moves again. It's already starting to get late."

"You have a few days before the Ethernet moves. I would get to Narshe and stay the night. You'll need your strength if you intend to face Mount Kraken." KingChessmon then sighed, knowing he was about to lose his guests soon.

"Ah, we can handle it. Later." Ada then gave a cheery grin and waved towards him as they started heading for the front door.

"So long, kids." He then used his magic to part the stone wall like a curtain again, allowing the four to leave. "Be sure to come back if you need anything."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, let's see about making a move. We should still be able to make some leeway, right?" Kyosan asked Crimson, trusting in his sense of the time and their ability to keep on moving. "We only have a few days, so we should cover as much ground as we can."

"Well, I'm ready to keep moving. Are you, Crim?" Lurea smiled, seemingly snuggling close to her warm companion once more, rubbing herself lightly into the fur on his arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
When was I elected leader...and more importantly, where the hell are all the campaign cookies?! Crimson then snapped out of his thoughts and nodded towards the group as he kept track of the map they were given in Akiko. "Yup, I'm ready. Let's make tracks."

The fox then lead them westward towards the ominous looking spire of rock and ice in the horizon. The sun began to set as they traveled the grassy plains under the purple sunset.

Scouting out ahead, Ada grinned as she pointed out a few dim lights in the distance. "I think that's it, it's Narshe!"

"Heh, that was easy. I guess ol' Stevie didn't have time to get anything else ready for us." Crimson walked towards Ada before noticing the evergreen trees around them. "Geez, that king wasn't kidding. The vegetation is starting to decay...at least around here." He gently lifted the branch off of one of the towering pines only for it to easily snap off, the rot within causing Crimson to toss it away in surprise. "Ugh, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be that shade of green."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions