Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
Moving swiftly with his Pegasusmon, Kyosan seemed to grin and recite an old saying in the back of his head. "Avengers, assemble!" Saying that, he pulled the spiked shield from the side of the steed and launched the spinning blade - completely destroying it in half before soon catching it. "Hah!"

Crossing her fingers and nodding, Lurea smiled to see the board quickly taking shape for their own favour. If we keep at this way for just a bit more...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You honestly think you're winning. Poor, poor kids." KingChessmon then grinned as he made his move, moving his bishop to Kyo's position.

The ivory white Angemon stared at Kyo before flying over on his stone wings and dropped a rather heavy anvil on him.

The dragon appeared a moment later on the sidelines with a nasty bump while his former steed now lay in rubble.

"Kyo!" cried out Ada, gritting her fangs as she hissed at Crimson. "What are you doing out there?"

"Hey, I'm trying!" Crimson began to get nervous as he looked at the position of the white bishop, the fox sighing as he was unable to do much at the moment as he ordered one of his last pawns forward. "Sorry Kyo, I promise your sacrifice won't be in vain."

"He ain't dead, youngin'...though he should take a pretty good aspirin after that." The elderly digimon then stopped for a moment to think out his move.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Re-appearing on the sideline, the dragon collapsed to his feet, rubbing his head and staring in disbelief as he mumbled. "Damn, that hurts." He grumbled, before slipping shakily to his feet.

You can do it Crim... one sacrifice might not always mean the end of everything. Lurea thought, gripping her axe tightly as she continued to watch.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, and another pawn bites the dust," announced KingChessmon as his Angemon bishop charged towards the ebony Guilmon before throwing a grenade down it's open mouth. A few seconds later, the poor pawn exploded into a small cloud of black dust and rubble.

Crimson groaned a bit as he looked at the board, trying to be very careful with his move. After a few moments, he nodded and looked towards Lurea. "Lurea, go ahead and attack his bishop. I'm certain that he can't attack you as is."

Ada meanwhile watched over Kyo, concerned as she saw him in light pain. "Oh Kyo...hhrrrrr, I'll make that old codger pay for this!" The feline's face was bright red as she was eager to blast the old man with her spells.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he stood up on his feet for a moment, Kyosan groaned as he continued to watch the battle from the sidelines, gulping. I hope Crimson knows what he is doing.

"Alright, hyaaaa!" Lurea cried, charging forward before slicing with her axe - chopping the Angemon in half and then quarters, letting the pieces settle while panting slightly. "L-Let's hope...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
KingChessmon groaned a little, knowing he had slipped a little. "Good move." He then searched about the board before he and Crimson exchanged a few moves.

A Ladydevimon bishop did battle a white Centarumon, giving him a taste of the guillotine while Crimson's other rook was lost to an expected melting thanks to his opponent's queen.

Soon, the board was nearly cleaned with just a few pieces scattered here and there. Ada stood near Lurea at about the center of the board, the feline waiting anxiously for Crimson to make his next move. "Oh, I wish we knew more about this crazy game."

"Don't worry, you two, we're still in this." The fox then nodded as he commanded the black tower of tank forwards, the black rook on wheels moving along in a straight path to the backfield. A large cannon poked out of one of the rook's large windows before it fired a rather large bowling ball at the opposing white rook, causing it to collapse with a jarring thud. Taking his place on the last row, he looked over to KingChessmon and told him, "Check."

The short digimon began to sweat before he chuckled, "Heh, not bad, but I'm not beaten yet." He then ordered the white QueenChessmon over to Crimson's position, the lovely statue staring daggers at the fox quite literally. The stone knives suddenly shot out of her eyes and pierced the tower, causing the rook to crumble with Crimson inside.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Crimson... damnit," Kyosan groaned as he saw Crimson fall, biting his lip as he looked onto KingChessmon. Come on, we can still win this...!

"C-Crim!" Lurea's eyes widened as the Rook he was on fell, grumbling before lifting up her axe - knowing their options were very limited without him on the playing field. "C-Come on, we can still do this!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson soon appeared magically beside Kyo on the sidelines, still a bit shaken as he pointed out to Lurea. "Lu...he's still open."

KingChessmon's eyes widened as he noticed the situation he was in. By moving his own queen, he was quite vulnerable to the black queen. He sheepishly grinned towards the royally dressed Lurea as he looked down the edge of her axe. "Now, now, dear, perhaps we can discuss this...maybe over checkers?"

"Checkmate," uttered Crimson with a smirk.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright!" Kyosan grinned sheepishly, hearing the word of confirmation as he clenched his fist. "Well done for pulling that off, Crim!"

"Alright, alright," Lurea grinned sheepishly, before having a small idea and bonking the old digimon across the head with the normal part of the axe, poking her tongue out. "There!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
KingChessmon groaned a little as a bump appeared on his noggin before he admitted defeat. "Okay, okay...I declare Mr. Fox over there the winner of this round of Battle Chess." Suddenly he clapped his hands and all of their costumes along with the remaining chess pieces vanished. The elderly digimon then used his rod to summon some comfortable looking furniture to make the tower more livable. "Please, have a seat. I'll answer your questions now."

"Wait, what about the boys?" Ada looked over towards Kyo and Crimson who were still tending to their own lumps.

KingChessmon nodded and a flash of white light swept the room, restoring their health. "There, everyone feeling better now?"

Crimson nodded as he was able to arise from the ground again. "Yeah, much better." He then went over to Lurea and kissed her nose happily. "You were great out there, lovely."

Ada then went over and offered Kyo her hand. "Are you okay, my knightly dragon, hmmm?" She smiled happily, relieved they were all done with that game.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions