Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar winced, having to bend down "Ack! Ack Ack ack! Quit it!" The dragon grunted, "Kitt was liking it! Right, Kitt?"

(Sauna)

"Oh, Shadow." Dorothy gasped a bit, still catching her breath as she looked everywhere around them. She didn't need her glasses to tell the wolf had given the place a paintjob. "We should probably get going..." she softly said, still sitting on the floor, naked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt released his ear after she'd gotten her message across, "It's still rude," she said, though secretly she was feeling a bit jealous about all the attention being thrown at Kitt.

"Awww, you okay?" Kitt asked, turning to look at Mar, "Katt can be a bit rough sometimes."

*Sauna*

"Yeah, yeah we probably should." Shadow laughed a bit, "Don't wanna get stuck with the cleanup job." he joked, tossing Dot her towel, "Let's hurry before anyone notices us leaving."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll live." Mar grinned to Kitt, "I've two big reasons to!" He smiled, tongue hanging from his maw as he stared at Kitt's bouncing orbs.

(Sauna)

Dorothy huffed a bit at Shadow's jokes, but quickly covered herself up and carefully made her way to the changing rooms, making sure she didn't step on the mess to worsen it. Once inside the girls' room, she quickly changed into her clothes, noticing a couple of girls with towels on walking towards the double doors as she dried her hair. The dragon girl made a mental note to ignore this and quickly exited the changing rooms to wait for Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww that's sweet, I didn't realize me and Katt were that important." she said, completely missing the true reasons, "Well stop sitting there pouting we have a movie to shoot don't we?" she asked, grabbing one of Mar's arms and pulling him to his feet.

*gym*

"Surprise!" Shadow laughed as he wrapped his arms tightly around Dot from behind, luckily for her he was fully clothed, "Wow you changed fast, you in that much of a hurry to leave?" he chuckled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow! She really takes everything we say seriously?" Mar blinked as he whispered to Katt. "Well, maybe we could ask someone with a digital camera to film you for Bay-Watch Kitty Version, Kitt." He joked.

(Sauna)

"Eep! That was quick for you too..." Dorothy meeped and blushed as she was hugged, she looked up at Shadow slightly embarrassed, "You... didn't run into any complications in there, did you?" She softly asked to make sure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"She doesn't understand sarcasm," Katt explained, "Can't read the underlying text of anything."

"Katt you still have that old camera of yours? We could use that couldn't we?"

"Thing's kinda old, don't even think it has any film left in it. You know anyone that has a new one Mar?" She asked.

"No, guess not many guys are confident enough for a co-ed steam room." Shadow chuckled, "So if memory serves, I believe we were about to head back to your place and have something to eat." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe my sis has one." Mar thought out loud, "Oh well. Beach trip will have to wait a bit." He grinned, "Let's go to my place, I'll lead... Though that sadly means I don't get to see you swaying your hips from behind, Kitt." He sighed.

(Gym)

"Gee, you boys only think about food." Dorothy giggled, "My brother's practically the same." She then rolled her eyes, "Fine, let's go. We can have a hard earned snack there!" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I didn't know you had a sister, what's she like? She big and muscular like you too?" Kitt asked curiously, "You two are the first dragon's I've met, I'm kinda excited." she smiled.

"Great, nother giant musclehead, joy." Katt said with a slight sigh.

*Gym*

"Your brother, uhh, I really hope we're having two difffrent conversations." Shadow said as he started walking, "You got any raw meat at your place? Cause if your a vegetarian we're gonna have to go out to eat." he teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, none of that. Dot's more like on the short size. I think she may be even shorter than you, Katt." Mar said, sizing the tigress up with a claw in front of his mid-section as comparison. "She's 5'7''." He then smiled.

(Streets)

As they exited out, Dorothy blushed slightly in embarrassment at the first conversation, but was quick to reply to Shadow's question. "Sure. My brother usually has beef and all that greasy stuff. I'm sure he won't mind if we cook one..." She then looked up, past Shadow's chest, and sweat-dropped, "...or maybe five."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, guess it's not fair to judge someone based on their sibling." Katt glanced over at Kitt who was jumping up and down slightly.

"Hehe, they're bouncy, it feels funny." Kitt giggled.

"Don't worry, a cow or two should be enough for me. Joking!" he quickly said as a pair of bovines walking past suddenly broke into a run, "Sheesh, some people just can't take a joke."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad