Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Steven..." Kyosan muttered, before suddenly clenching the bars- his eyes dilating again as another flashback roared through his mind. Piercing red eyes stared at him for a moment, before his vision returned to normal - the air around him suddenly returning to normal as he bit his lip. "...Alright. I'll believe you. At least now I finally know... the man you know as your 'boss' I know myself." He muttered quietly. "We go back a long while."

"At least I can offer some info, at least." Kotana mumbled, coming across as she looked over the several papers that were across her paws- giving a moment before handing a few over to Crimson and Kyosan. "Kyosan knows about Steven already, you might not, Crimson."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I've only really heard what was in the newspapers. Thanks, Kotana." Crimson quickly read through the papers, becoming a bit unnerved by what he read. "So much for being an angel. What the heck is he doing in the digital world, hiding out?"

Zorromon looked up a little at Kyo and told him, "That explains why he nearly went ballistic when I mentioned you to him. I can help you find him. He dwells in a place called the Ethernet. Although, the location never stays in one place, it's always somewhere on the island."

Crimson remembered the map from earlier and what Gabumon had said about Rook's Tower. Once we leave, Lurea and I can tell them. I still don't know if we can trust that Zorromon guy, but at least we have a better idea of what's going on.

"Anything else you can tell us about him,' questioned Ada, figuring the digital fox must of seen something else while working for the angel knight.

Thinking for a moment, the dishonored swordsman nodded and told her, "Yeah, he seemed to growing black roses. I don't know why, the things looked pretty gnarly to me."

"Figures as much that he's behind that. Stirring those machines, growing those black roses, sending digimon to cause chaos, but why? What is his purpose?" Crimson thought for a moment before shaking it off, "Let's go, I don't think we have time to dawdle any more."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
He couldn't be... no, what happened before is... Kyosan paused, before biting his lip. This didn't necessarily have to be the Steven he knew, it could be any. But with a nod, he looked towards Zorromon and saluted. "We'll see wha we can do."

Kotana nodded, and without further ado headed back to what she needed to do.

Lurea, nodding softly and cuddling up to Crimson, nodded gently. "A-Alright. That's a good idea."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thank you." Zorromon then said one last thing as they were walking out, "She may already be gone, but please, get my sister out of there if you can. She didn't deserve to get involved with all this."

Crimson nodded towards the fellow fox before leaving the jail with the others. Once they were a good distance away, he showed the map with the others including the location of Rook's Tower. "Lurea and I met up with Gabumon and he was able to get us this crude map along with information about this tower. Apparently, there's a digimon there that knows everything about the island. We might be able to find out where the Ethernet is hiding currently from him...or her."

Ada nodded before saying, "Well, we don't really have any other leads. Should we go get our gear then?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We have no other option. We'll head there, and then we'll track him down." Kyosan muttered, folding his arms as he prepared himself for the journey that lay ahead, while grasping softly the necklace around his neck for a moment. "This isn't the same Steven. I'm sure of it."

Lurea nodded. "So, to the tower it is then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson nodded and told Lurea, "Yeah. It will be a bit of walk, but I think we can get there before nightfall if we leave soon."

Ada frowned a little as she noticed Kyo deep in thought. Just who exactly is this Steven. She gently gripped the dragon's arm and told him, "Don't worry, we'll get him, Kyo."

Soon enough, the four arrived at the hotel for the last time and gathered their supplies.

Crimson charged his ray gun before holstering it on his belt while getting his backpack on. "Alright, all ready. Anything else we should do before we go, Lu?"

Ada quickly grabbed her belongings before looking towards Kyo, still concerned about her tamer. She tried to get his mind off of Steven and asked him, "Hmmm, you never told me about Kotana. Was she your partner back on Earth?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Kotana... it's a long story, Ada. I can only try and explain though. Back at where I come from, she's the new company head of a technology company, they come out with all the latest gadgets and wierd machines. We were both, me, Kotana... Steven too... we were all involved in a fight with a criminal organization on a global level."

"She's suffered similar losses just like I have. She's a really good friend, more like family." Kyosan tried to explain, sighing as he pulled all his supplies across his chest and prepared to move. "She's not a Digimon either, she's a human. As to disguise herself she's cloaked herself like that... She has her own reasons to be here."

"I don't think there is anything else, we grabbed everything at the store, we should be ready to go." Lurea nodded and smiled happily. "Let's get going, I'm ready to keep moving!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, she kind of smelled like you guys, definitely not a digimon." Ada then sighed a little, not realizing that Kyo had his own problems back on Earth. She then grinned a little and tried to perk the dragon up as she told him, "Kyo, I know there's a lot I don't know, but we're a team. I'll stay by your side no matter what."

"Hehe, alrighty." Crimson leaned in and gave Lurea a soft kiss before he left the room with her, eager to get going as well. "Hmmm, Rook's Tower, I wonder if it looks like a Rook or is owned by a guy named Rook."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...Thanks, Ada." Kyosan smiled, reassured by his partner before then nearing her and planting a soft kiss to her cheek, flicking a little at her bell collar before then nodding gently. "That really helps. I'll be there too if you need me." He chuckled, before offering her his claw.

"Silly, I think it's just named after a piece from the game the Elder used to play from our village, started with C." Lurea murmured, flicking his nose gently as she giggled innocently and snuggled up close to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That's good to know." Ada smiled softly and licked his nose softly before she accepted his claw. Leaving the hall with the dragon, she looked around and sighed a little. "Hmmm, what's taking those two so long?"

Crimson hugged the dragoness and chuckled a little before telling her, "That's what I said, a rook which is a Chess piece." He then licked her nose softly in return before telling her, "Heh, I think I hear them out there. Ready to go, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions