Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Mmh, you like what you're having?" Lurea asked curiously, though like a little child went back to her candy floss and continued to eat it happily, savouring it's sweet and strange way with each time she put it into her muzzle.

"Woo!" Kyosan yelled along with several others, more out of excitement then fear as they went through the hole in the ground, suddenly coming out from the tunnel quite a distance from the actual start as it began to twirl and build up towards a gigantic loop. "Oh, here it comes!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, it's tasty. It's kind of like a super sweet waffle." Crimson soon finished his funnel cake, letting his snack rest in his belly for a moment as his tail curled softly around Lurea. "Hehe, you look adorable when you're smiling like that, Lurrie."

"Ahhh!" Ada screamed in bliss as she enjoyed the sudden thrill of being thrust through the loop at high speeds, the feline holding the dragon's arm firmly as they continued to rocket across the tracks. Soon they were thrust into a dark tunnel leading into a haunted house with several twists and turns in the track.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Really?" Lurea murmured, blushing darkly and giggling softly before soon finishing her candy floss- pouting at the fact the treat didn't last longer but smiled nonetheless. "That was really good~" She murmured softly, snuggling once more on Crimson.

"I guess this is the scaring part, huh." Kyosan chuckled softly as they rocketed through the haunted house kind of set-up, feeling his blood rush while grinning excitedly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, you have a sweet smile, Lurrie." Crimson then grinned as she snuggled on his arm. "Hehe, I'm glad you liked it." His paw softly stroked her back as he snuggled with her before he asked her, "So what would my cute dragoness like to do next, hmmm?"

Several Bakemon actors slipped through the walls and tried to claw at the carts , adding to the effect of the haunted house as they took another dropped. Ada gripped Kyo's hand tighter as she told him, "Y-Yeah...they really like to keep you on your feet..." She then looked ahead and gasped a bit as another very sharp drop was up ahead.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, actually, I'm not sure anymore." Lurea murmured, putting a curious finger to her lip as she murred softly, nodding gently. "I think we've done what we can~" She started.

"Definately. This is at least much better then our ones!" Kyosan laughed as they dropped down the steep drop, before suddenly splashing through a wave of water and slowly coming out from the ride, heading back up to where they had began while all soaked. "Ow, didn't expect that." He muttered, shaking his head slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, I know. How about I try to win you a prize, cutie? We ought to try a few games before we go." Crimson chuckled a little before he added, "Unless you want to go. We need to talk to Gabumon, he said that we was going to try to find some useful information for us."

Ada shivered a little, pouting a little like a wet kitten. "I hate cold water." She shook off the feeling though as she huggled Kyo's arm, "Other than that though, I really enjoyed it, handsome. I'm glad I could try my first roller coaster with you." As they arose from the cart, she asked him, "Mind if we go find somewhere to dry off?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, that'd be a good idea. How about one of those wierd things over there, that grabby thing?" Lurea pointed out one of the small machines, where it seemed a hook was in a corner and several little dolls were stuffed down.

"Haha, sure. I'm glad I could enjoy this one with you too," Kyosan smiled, enjoying the moment with her as he led her off from the coaster, stepping down from it before looking around. "Though where to dry off is another thing..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson looked over and cringed a little before telling her, "Well, these things are kind of a ripoff, but I'll give it a try." The fox was determined to win Lurea something as he went over to the claw machine. "So which prize should I try to grab, Lurrie?"

"Hmmm, well, it's about lunchtime. How about we go back to the hotel and dry off before we go get something nice to eat together?" Ada giggled a little as she hugged his arm gently and added, "You can choose this time since I picked that fish place, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, try the red fox thing in there. It'll remind me of you." Lurea smiled, blushing darkly as she pointed out the little toy in the centre, wagging her tail happily and hoping he would be able to.

"That sounds like a good idea- I can properly change out of my old clothes too. Guess they can be pyjamas at best." Kyosan laughed as he gently snuggled against her, before slowly leading her away. "Well, there was a little restaurant I saw. I don't remember the name, but I remember the smell."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okay, here it goes." Crimson put a quarter in and gave the game a go, trying to carefully grab the fox toy by it's tail, grinning as it was grabbed. "Yes, I've got it, I've got..." He then sighed as it slipped through the claw. "Hmmm, maybe if I go for the head." The fox then tried again while attempting to negotiate with the controls.

"Okay, well the town isn't that big, I'm sure we can find it, but first let's get nice and dry." Ada then held Kyo's arm gently as they headed by to the hotel and into their room. "Hehe, it's a good thing we bought all those clothes at that store earlier."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions