Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
As she felt the bottom slowly come closer to them, the digital dragoness softly rested herself away from the fox, giggling gently before then smiling. "Well, let's go see other things, hm?" She asked curiously, beaming lightly like always.

"Well, not practice. Rather mentoring and close-calls." Kyosan expalined, resting the pistol down as he clenched his claw for a moment, before then smiling and nuzzling Ada softly. "But I guess it pays off."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson nodded happily as they departed the Ferris wheel, his paw gently grasping her claws once more. "Alrighty cutie. What did you want to try next? The bumper cars, maybe?"

"Definitely." Ada nuzzled his cheek happily before she looked around at the prizes before picking one, a large Veemon plushie that doubled as a backpack. "Hehe, is it alright if I choose this one, handsome? It's really cute." She then looked at him with rather cute eyes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, that'd be really fun!" Lurea pointed out, departing as well away from the ferris wheel as they soon approached a large ring, with what seemed to be quite decently sized bumper cars. "Here we go Crim! Think we can both fit into one?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, sure thing. I don't mind," Kyosan laughed as he gently looked onto her cute eyes, chuckling before softly running his claw over her cheek. "You can have it." He wagged his tail eagerly before pointing out the prize he wanted to claim to the game host.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson nodded as he pointed out a one of the cars that had two seats. "Yup, I think we'll be okay. Hehe, lets get 'em." Soon enough, they were in line as the current round started to come to a close.

"Aw, you're the best, handsome. Thanks!" Ada kissed him happily across the lips before she slipped on the Veemon backpack before she told him, "Now it's time for me to win you a prize, Kyo. See a game that looks good, dragon boy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow, it looks really active. You think we'll do alright?" Lurea enquired as she looked onto the fox, wagging her tail eagerly while smiling softly at his seemingly high confidence.

"Hmm, well..." Kyosan started, before looking around for a moment- before noticing a cocunut shack, blinking while approaching it. "Would this be alright?" He asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, we'll do fine." They went through the line and headed towards the cars before Crimson asked her, "Would you like to drive, cutie? It's your first time trying one of these I imagine."

"Sure. A little ball toss sounds fine to me. I'm tougher than I look after all." Ada giggled a bit before she went up to the game clerk and bought in for a game. "Wish me luck, handsome," she suggested with a wink towards him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... h-how do you drive this then?" Lurea asked softly before then reaching the one, looking over it gently before gulping. "Do you know, Crim?" She asked and looked back onto the fox, hoping he would know the answer.

"Alright, I'm cheering for ya!" Kyosan chuckled as he stood beside her, smiling confidently as he slowly coiled his tail around hers, gently carressing it. "You can do it~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, cutie." Crimson then pointed out the steering wheel and told her, "Twist this wheel in the direction you want to go, Lu. The more you turn it, the sharper your turn will be." He then pointed out the gas and brake pedals, telling her, "Press the green pedal to speed up and the red one to slow down, and the harder you press either, the stronger it will do it." He then noticed most of the cars were about filled. "Don't worry, a little practice and you'll be an expert and I'll be beside you if you need help." The fox then hopped in the passenger side seat and waited for the aqua dragoness.

Ada purred softly as she felt Kyo's tail around her own before she told the dragon, "Hehe, yup. Easy as pie." She then brought her arm back and gripped the ball tightly before letting loose a strong pitch towards the coconut. The hardened sphere wobbled a bit, causing Ada to bite her lip gently until it barely fell off of the pedestal. "Hehe, got it...that was a bit tougher than I thought."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I think I got it..." Lurea murmured softly, though she wasn't any good at trying to keep instructions as she sat down beside the fox, noticing most of them were starting to go before rushing to try and hit the right pedal- hitting it the second time before speeding them forward. "Wah~!"

"Wow, I guess you've got a better throw then me, sexy." Kyosan laughed happily, nearing her softly before planting a gentle kiss across her cheek, before then smirking. "Now, I wonder which prize we can choose..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson gasped as they suddenly rushed forward, giving a good bump to a couple of cars. "Hey, nice one, Lu." He then felt a few cars trying to bump them. "Heh, looks like they want a piece of us. Let's show them what we've got, Lu," he declared with a determined grin.

"Hehe, go ahead, handsome. You won me a prize already. This one is for you." Ada returned the kiss, pecking his cheek softly before smiling towards him, wondering which one he would pick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions