Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Well... a-alright," Lurea nodded, slowly beginning to trust in the fox once more as she looked around, before noticing a ferris wheel, pointing it out before smiling. "What about that? I'm sure the height from the top must look beautiful~"

"Hmm, I dunno. I did catch an eye on something," Kyosan murmured, before at least slapping his new jacket onto him- the clothing fitting snuggly against his figure. "There was a fair I think going on."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, that sounds like fun." His paw continued to softly hold her hand as they headed towards the Ferris wheel with the two getting through the line relatively quickly. "Okay, here it comes our cart." The ferris wheel then came to a stop with a few digimon leaving, giving the fox and Aquarivamon a chance to get on.

"Oh yeah, that's sounds fun, handsome. They never had any fairs at my village so I can't wait to try out all the things I've heard about." Ada then smirked a little and asked him, "Are you good at those fair games, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling eagerly and slowly popping in, Lurea smiled as she patted the seat on the side of her, wagging her tail softly. "Come on Crim! Don't miss the cart~!"

"Hmm, I'm fairly good at them. Why's that?" The brown-haired dragon enquired, chuckling softly as he looked onto the neko before giving her a playful nuzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey, wait up!" Crimson laughed a little as he got into the cart with Lurea before it closed, the Ferris wheel slowly starting to move as they began to rise into the air. "Wow, look at the sea, Lu. It's beautiful, huh?" As he looked towards the seemingly endless waters, his arms wrapped around her softly, his paw caressing her back gently.

"Well...I heard you can win some prizes from them if you do well." Ada giggled a bit before she told him, "Of course, I'd also like to try some of that cotton candy too. Well, let's get a move on, we aren't going to see anything just standing here, hehe." She then gripped his claw gently and led him over towards the fair, eager to enjoy it with the dragon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking outside the cart they were in towards the endless sea, Lurea's eyes glittered as she gently murred and snuggled up to the side of Crimson, nodding eagerly while smiling. "It is, it really is... wow, it must be great to live somewhere like here..." She murmured softly, nuzzling against his shoulder.

"Wow, you're eager!" Kyosan laughed as he was led over towards the fair, though couldn't help but feel eager himself to have a little fun as he soon took his own pace similar to hers, looking around before then stopping. "Wonder if they have any shooting ones, too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson smiled happily as Lurea snuggled up against him, the fox happily draping his arm around her and caressing her softly. "Yeah, it's really a wonderful view." The Ferris wheel continued to go up until they stopped near the top with the fox telling her, "The sky's really nice today too. A really lovely shade of orange." He was still a bit perplexed as to why the sky was orange during the day, but opted to just enjoy the view with the lovely dragoness.

Ada slowed down a little once they entered the fair, with the feline smiling a bit. "Oh, my handsome dragon's also a sharpshooter, eh?" She giggled a bit before she looked around a little and pointed out a game stand in the distance. "There's a shooting gallery, Kyo. Will that do?" It appeared to be a shooting gallery with bulls eye targets moving around in rather chaotic ways.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Awww... it's such a beautiful view... I'm glad I got to see this with you, Crimsy." Lurea sighed happily as the cart stopped at the top, snuggling onto him before curiously nearing his muzzle and giving him a light peck to his lips, smiling cutely like normal.

"That'll do most likely," Kyosan chuckled, eager to try once more with his skills as he neared the shooting gallery, looking at the targets and studying them for a moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed a bit before he smiled widely, returning the peck softly while cuddling Lurea inside of the cart. "Me too, Lurrie." He then gave her nose a small kiss before telling her, "Everything's better with you, cutie."

Ada watched the targets move around swiftly, feeling a little dizzy from the speed. "Ugh...good luck, handsome. It looks like you have to be a real skill shot to hit any of these targets." She then cuddled his arm gently as the drew closer to the game.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... it's been better for me since the moment you got here." Lurea chimed gently back to his compliment, blushing cutely from the small kiss to her nose before then resting her head softly against his shoulder. "I'm glad... you two arrived really when you did."

"Alright, let's see then." Kyosan murmured, nearing it gently with Ada in tow as he slowly picked up what seemed to be a single pistol designed for the game, lifting it up in one claw before then pausing. His body seemed to just go deathly still as he focused his breathing.

The gun is not just a weapon, picture it as a part of your body. Tune with it, and imagine it to be another limb, another part of you. When you've realised it is, you'll know what to do.

After his moment of recollecting, the dragon suddenly began to fire- bullet after bullet somehow smashing against their targets each time. However, he lost his concentration for a moment as he just barely missed one of the final targets- but quickly rectified his mistake before hitting it. In almost a matter of complete seconds, he had managed to hit all of the targets, while taking a deep sigh of relief out and resting the gun down. "That wasn't too bad."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It's been a dream come true to be with such a wonderful little angel like you, Lu." Crimson held her happily, his head gently resting beside hers as his tail wrapped around her scaly tail. "I'm glad we were able to meet as well." The Ferris then started to move again as they embraced until it reached the bottom once more.

Some of the digimon, even the one running the game applauded Kyo's skills with the game pistol, amazed by his swift movements. Ada then hugged him firmly, her arms wrapping around his neck softly. "Wow, handsome, that was amazing. You must of had a lot of practice, eh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions