Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"I guess not." Lurea giggled cutely, before slowly managing by herself this time to unclip her armor once more, her blue-and-white scaled body revealing itself once more as she slowly went through the clothes to slowly try on the red underwear Crimson had picked out- slowly slipping the bra around her mounds before adding on the panties as well, staring onto him softly. "S-So, do these fit at least?" She enquired cutely, putting a finger to her lip.

"Hmm... So much to choose from..." Kyosan mumured, having a look over the things before he noticed something- a black leather jacket with white fur around the collar. Picking it down, he grinned before rushing over to the other side, additionally finding a dark red vest to go along with it. A smile creeped over his muzzle as he went back over to Ada to show her. "How about this?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson's nose nearly bled, the fox absolutely loving the sight of Lurea in the red underwear. He nodded slyly and blushed, telling her, "They fit great, Lu. You look wonderful." It took every bit of his will not to pounce her right there and then as he finished getting dressed. Damn, I should have bought a camera.

"Hehe, that kind of looks like my jacket, a little different though." She then looked at his other choices and told him, "They look good, I bet you'll look great, handsome." Ada then smiled towards him and showed him what she had found. A snug red sleeveless top was in her hands along with a pair of dark blue jeans and black collar with a fake bell attached. "What do you think of my stuff?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I'm glad you think that, Crimsy." The digital dragoness smiled, posing cutely and clutching her cleavage together for a moment in front of him, before then slowly going to slip on the jeans and top she had bought- slowly slipping into them.

"Well..." Kyosan started, before picturing the digital neko with the fake bell around her neck- naughty images flooding into his mind as he shook his head and smiled happily. "I-It's good, really good cutie. It'll work really well."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson had finished dressing in a green shirt with some urban camouflage pants before he looked towards Lurea. He then felt his pants tenting after she teased him with her covered breasts, the fox turning around in embarrassment. Think cold thoughts.... He started to calm down and then turned around, smiling at Lurea new appearance. "You look great, teaser. Heh, well lets leave the rest of the stuff here and go have some fun then."

"Yay! Well, lets go pay for this stuff then, there's a lot more I want to see before he have to get back on the road." Ada then gently dragged him over the cash register while carrying her purchase. Amongst the clothes, she smirked towards Kurtz as a cute pink bra and thong were scanned with the rest of her clothing.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dressed snuggly into her black top and jeans, the dragoness then slowly put the armor into a snall bag of her own, leaving it in the room before nodding. "Alright then! Let's find something to do." She smiled, before clinging to his arm once more.

"Hmm, same here-" Kyosan began, before noticing the pink bra and thong that went through the scanning- his face flustering darkly as he continued to picture thoughts of Ada wearing them- gulping as he tried to resist his own feelings while biting his lower lip. "Well, I guess I can leave dressing into my new stuff till later, afterall it's not like it'll rip now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson grinned softly as she grabbed his arm softly. "Sure, these people must have stuff to do for fun." The two were soon outside the hotel again while Crimson looked around a little before pointed towards what appeared to be a small ferris wheel in the distance. "Say, it looks like they're having a little fair over there. Do you want to check it out, Lurrie?"

"Yeah, that's true and you look okay right now." Ada giggled a bit as she saw Kyo getting a little hot and bothered upon seeing the underwear she had chosen. She whispered softly into his ear, "Oh, is the naughty dragon having dirty thoughts again, hehe?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, sure, why not?" The digital dragoness giggled, cuddling more to his side before giving his cheek a gentle kiss, before heading on, curious of what they were running inside the fair. "Ooh, I wonder what's in there!"

"W-well, I can't help it if the clothing you chose is s good to imagine on you." Kyosan stuttered, trying not to have a nosebleed on the spot as he gulped, before then looking towards the collar. "Though I know one thing I really liked out of the lot and that'd really fit you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe, well, lets go find out." Crimson blushed a bit from the kiss as they walked over to the fair, the fox buying a couple tickets for them to go inside. "Hmmm, plenty of rides and games that we could do. Which one do you want to try first, cutie?"

Ada chuckled a bit as she followed his eyes to the collar she bought. "Oh, you like this, huh." She walked out of the store with Kyo and then put the collar on, the fake bell resting just above her curvaceous chest. "Does my dragon boy think I look good?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I'm up for anything! Though the rides look scary..." She winced, looking up to some of them before then towards Crimson, before then snuggling much closer to him. "But I think if you're there, I can enjoy them."

"Mmh, yup." Kyosan nodded eagerly as he stared onto her collar, blushing darkly before biting his lip and wagging his tail eagerly- hoping to contain the urge to pounce her before grinning. "I hope to make that bell ring a lot while you're wearing it." He murmured teasingly in her ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aw, the rides aren't that bad. Certainly not as scary as The Machine." Crimson then smiled a bit and looked towards a small roller coaster erected to the left. "Hmmm, besides, I think those blacksmiths made this ride, it looks sturdy anyways." His fingers softly caressed her to help reassure her as they headed for the ride.

"Naughty boy." Ada stuck her tongue at him before she asked him, "So now what, Kyo? Anything you wanted to do, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions