Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Hmm, ooh I think I'd just like to have a little something in that one by there!" Lurea curiously pointed out while holding Crimson's arm, pointing towards a little cafe by the name of "Bwyta Yn Dre", and a small sign outside saying "Six Item Breakfast Or Ten Item Breakfast", it seemed cheap.

"Mmhh... teaser..." The brown-haired dragon seemed to growl playfully as she cleaned off his pouch, the slight area stirring softly before chuckling gently. "So, any ideas on... what you'd like to do after this?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I have no idea what that name means, but I see ten item breakfast, seems like the ticket to me," declared Crimson as he chuckled softly. "Sure, lets give it go, Lu." He went up to the door to the comfortable looking cafe as he told Lurea, "After you, my lovely dragoness."

"You've got me, handsome. I guess we could get something to eat and maybe have some fun before we have to leave town." Ada chuckled as he heard him growl from the tease before she started to lather up his hair with some shampoo that she found. "Now lets get this mop of hair all cleaned up." She then gently poured some water on it, washing out the soap and purifying his brown hair.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright... thanks Crimsy," Lurea seemed to chime, smiling adorably as she went towards the door of the cafe, before walking inside. The cafe was a nice, small place. Several digimon sat at tables, either having a small breakfast or just a small cup to drink. Up front, the counter was littered with common food- on display for everyone to see.

"Mmhh... you're letting me do this to you too, you know." Kyosan laughed, closing his eyes as the soap washed out from his hair, gently lowering his arms as he gave her thigh a light carress from under the water, blushing gently. "But I suppose we can do that, yeah."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, this is a nice, peaceful place." He looked around and saw the front counter along with all the different specialties they could order. "Alrighty, lets put in our order in. What looks good to you, Lu?"

Ada blushed a bit as he stroked her leg softly before she nodded, "Sure, that's fine." She finished cleaning the violet dragon, happy with her work as she handed him the soap and turned around softly, giving her rear a teasing wiggle towards him. "Okay, ready, dragon boy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, ooh, a bit of everything looks nice." Lurea giggled softly, looking over everything curiously before pointing to several things- each of them looking just as nice as the other. "Can I have just a mix, handsome?" She asked politely, snuggling once again to his arm.

Kyosan, grinning gently and staring onto her rear end with a smirk, slowly neared her with the soap- without first giving a teasing squeeze to one of her pearly cheeks, slowly beginning to run the soap gently over her back while smiling. "Mmh... you know, I can't help but think... if you evolve at times, and you get better... how can you get any better then this?" He dryly chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I know what you mean, it's hard to choose. Alrighty then." Crimson went over to the counter and placed their order, getting a mix of some the various breakfast items for both of them to share. "Okay, that's out of the way. Now we just need a good table. Do you see one, sexy?"

Ada gasped and purred softly from the small grope before she relaxed and enjoyed having her back washed. "Hehe, such a flatterer." She then smiled back towards him happily, telling him, "You're really sweet though, Kyo. Hmmm, who knows what I might evolve into, there's always room for improvement." She then chuckled a little before she got curious, wondering what may lay ahead.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, just any old table will do- Ah! By there," Lurea pointed out a small seat next to the entrance, where they could look out onto the street as she went over with her plate and slowly sat down, preparing herself while smiling.

"Hmm, if there is improvement, I wonder what's better then perfect." Kyosan began to laugh even more, finding the flattery coming to his tongue as honest as he could be- reaching around after he finished washing her back before slowly rubbing the soap bar down past her mounds, making sure to wash over them and gently over her rosy buds as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, this looks great, cutie." Crimson quickly took his place at the table and smiled towards Lurea, still amazed by her new appearance as her aqua blue scales shone thanks to the light pouring in through the window. "You really are perfect, you know that, Lu?"

Ada purred some more from the teasing to her soft mammaries before she blushed and looked back at Kyo with a smirk. "Hehe, naughty boy." Her tail then teased him slightly by stroking him under the chin. "Anyways, beats me, Kyo. Maybe I'll get a pair of cute demon wings or something," she suggested with a chuckle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Perfect? Well... t-thank you, Crim." Lurea blushed lightly and smiled cutely as she enjoyed the comment, resting her claw on the table for a moment while she wagged her tail softly. "I'm just... glad you like it so much. I didn't expect this kind of reaction-" She giggled innocently and cutely.

"Cute demon wings... heh, it'd be a nice little addition." Kyosan playfully murred, sliding the soap down as he soon began to reach her crotch, gently running the bar of soap over her folds and rear while smirking softly. "But right now, I think I prefer the kitty... a whole lot." He smiled before nuzzling her cheek gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, why not?" he asked with a chuckle. "You have a sweet personality, but you can also be strong when you need to be. Not to mention you're sexy, cutie." Crimson smiled happily towards her, his paw coming over and holding her hand, his fingers rubbing softly against her claws.

Ada gasped sharply and purred loudly, becoming a bit shaken up by the rubbing to her sensitive pussy. "Mmrrrrr...I'm glad to h-hear that, dragon boy..." She then turned around and hugged him softly, telling him, "And I'm happy with my nice dragon...even if he is a little naughty, hehe." She then kissed him softly across his snout.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions