Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Mhh... I-I dunno..." Lurea murmured cutely, putting a finger to her lip gently while staring onto the fox. She murred and blushed heavily from the loving lick, and proceeded to quickly lower her claw down to his pride and give it a few stroking teases. "Maybe I can re-pay t-the favour for you now..."

"S-Same here..." Kyosan panted hardly, smiling softly as he held the neko close to him in an embrace; basking in the afterglow he shared along with her wihle staring onto her gently with a small wag of his tail, before murmuring. "I e-enjoyed every minute of it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson growled playfully from her teasing claws, the fox's member sparking back to life as it became hard in her hand. "Hhrrr...well, I-I have no objections...mmhh." His tail swished a little before he asked with blushing cheeks, "So w-what did you have in mind?"

"Me too...mmrrr." Ada purred softly as she cuddled up next to Kyo. She loved the heat she shared with him along with the feel of his smooth scales against her bare skin. She nuzzled his neck softly while her tail wrapped around his tail as she relaxed for the moment. "I'm glad I could share that with such a wonderful dragon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh.. I... I want to..." Lurea began, though couldn't find the words she wanted to say as she flustered quickly, slowly smiling before then lying down beside him, and rubbing his chest gently. "...Have you in m-me." She tried to explain, finding it hard to explain as she wagged her tail and nervously looked onto him.

"Mmhh.. and I'm glad I got to enjoy it... with someone as lovely as you, Ada." Kyosan murred happily, still basking in the afterglow as her warmth seemed to accompany his, wagging his tail lightly along with hers while snuggling up close to her. "Is... there anything else you'd like to try?" He murmured softly, chuckling before nuzzling her forehead gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed a bit, but then nodded, understanding what she wanted. "Sure, Lurrie, that sounds fine." After giving her cheek a nuzzle, the fox then got up on his knees and smiled down towards her beautiful form before telling her, "Alrighty cutie, go ahead and lay on your back...or get up on your hands and knees, whichever position you'd prefer."

Ada thought for a moment before she chuckled a bit, "I'm not sure, handsome. I'm kind of new to all this, you know." The feline then giggled a little before she asked him, "Maybe there's something you can suggest, hmmm?" The Felidaemon then licked his cheek softly as she continued to cuddle up next to his scaly body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... a-alright..." Lurea nodded gently, confiding in him as she shuffled gently before lying down on her back gently, her legs spreading apart gently to reveal her rosy folds to him softly while staring onto him with longing. "L-Like this, Crim?" She asked lightly.

"Hmm, I dunno..." Kyosan murmured softly, putting a finger to his lip as he tried to think of something, murring and blushing gently from the soft lick as he then chuckled gently. "Hmm, how about... both of us helping each other to give a little clean up to our parts down below?" He suggested with a grin.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That's fine, Lu." Crimson smiled gently towards her as he started to take position above her. The fox grasped her shoulders with his soft paws while his hips started to align with hers. He lowered himself and nuzzled her cheek before he looked into her eyes. Knowing what she wanted, he began by prodding her rosy folds a few times before his member started to slide in. A lustful growl escaped Crimson's lips as he asked, "Hhrrr...f-feeling okay, cutie?"

Ada chuckled softly before she told him, "Oh, that sounds fun, my naughty dragon." The feline then rotated her body slowly before she gripped his rear tightly. "Like this, handsome?" She giggled softly before giving Kyo a teasingly slow lick across his thick shaft.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"N-Naaah!" Lurea suddenly gasped, feeling his length enter her rosy folds as they seperated to let him within, before slowly beginning to clamp down on his length gently- soaking it softly with her juices. "O-Ohh C-Crim~!"

"Mmhh... juuust like that..." Kyosan growled happily, smirking playfully before then giving her folds a gentle, but long lick over her folds- grinning while smirking. "Hmm, I wonder if I can mine for myself..." He playfully murmured, before then giving her clit a gentle nibble.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nnhhh...I'll t-take that as a yes...hhrrr!" Crimson groaned softly as he felt his throbbing meat being squeezed by Lurea's warm insides. The fox then continued to fill her snug hotbox with his member, growling blissfully as he spread more of her walls until he managed to push in all but his knot inside the dragoness. He licked her cheek softly, letting Lurea get used to the new sensations as he held position. "L-Lurrie..."

Ada gasped sharply and purred deeply from Kyo's teases to her rosy folds and her sensitive love button. "Mmrrr...playful boy..." The digital neko returned the favor by giving his cock head some more soft licks, her rough tongue teasing the sensitive underside. Her smooth hands in the meantime continued to squeeze and knead his toned buns.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moving her legs gently, the digital dragoness quickly wrapped her legs around the fox's waist, making sure to keep him in close as she moaned blissfully from feeling most of his length inside her- her walls greeting the entire of his length with a firm but gentle grasp, as her juices continued to leak slowly around it. "Ohh Crimm... y-you're so b-biggg..." She managed to moan through her pleasure.

Gasping lightly from her own teases to his nethers, Kyosan chuckled as his member slowly began to leak pre for Ada, throbbing gently in front of her while his tongue continued to work on her rosy hotbox- licking over it's length before teasingly beginning to prod his tongue at the entrance, his tongue very gently peeping into her walls. "Mmhh.. and s-such a naughty little kitty, too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson moaned softly as he felt Lurea pushing him closer, the fox's member leaking some pre as her walls hugged his rigid meat. "Hhrrr...and you're so tight...Lu..." He then started to lightly rock his hips, thrusting his member back and forth softly, rubbing against her deepest reaches while his knot bumped against her pussy lips. "So good..."

Ada nearly squealed once his tongue started to drill into her rosy folds with a deep purring escaping her lips. "Mmrrr...K-Kyo...gawds..." The neko blushed deeply and her pre juices started to build up before she regained her senses. She gave his head a few more teasing licks, licking up his pre before she opened her mouth slowly and started to take in the first few inches of his pride to suckle on it gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions