Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Oohhh..." Lurea continued to gasp and moan happily from his joint efforts to please her, shivering as her nipples fully stiffened while her folds beneath continued to dampen with her juices. Her tail meanwhile continued to return his favour, by slowly sneaking under his trousers before then beginning to softly tease the erecting member. "Mmhh... and i-it's so fun... t-to tease such a handsome fox, toooo...."

"Mhhh... you like your men to be strong?" Kyosan enquired curiously, grinning as he murred happily to the light licks aross his bare chest- feeling it much better then he would have before as he laid back and left the rest to her, his own tail slowly coiling up before still seemingly wanting to play with her pillows.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson groaned a bit from the teases as his pants became rather tented for her teases. He let go of her breasts for a moment as he undressed quickly, the lean fox sighing in relief as his fully erect member was free from it's denim prison. "Ahh...much better..." He then proceeded to tease more of Lurea's body, licking down her creamy underbelly. "Tell me, Lu, are you ticklish?" His tongue then slid down to her belly button and gave it some teasing licks.

"Well, I like them to be in good shape at least, hehe." Ada then kept slurping his chest teasingly, tasting his scaly muscles. She purred softly from the taste of sweat and musk while her tail slid down into his pants and started to tease him about his crotch and it's soft scales. "How does that feel, my handsome dragon, hmmm?" Meanwhile, her breasts seemed open and ready for his tail to take action.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing hardly as she noticed his member free between his legs, she wanted to comment- but soon found herself giggling lightly as she clasped a finger to her lip, nodding eagerly. "Yes, yes- I-I am! Hee-hee!" She began to giggle happily, shivering and shaking slightly from him tickling her.

"Mmmhh... g-good..." The brown-haired dragon seemed to relax even more, growling softly from her teasing as his pouch stirred, before his member slowly began to erect- his pride growing inside his trousers while his tail took to the opportunity and began to grope once again one of her pearly mounds in it's grasp, fondling it gently. "...Hehe, and how's that, hm?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, you are, eh?" Crimson smiled deviously before he continued to lick her belly button happily while his paws softly stroked and teased her feet. As he did, he listened and enjoyed the sound of her laughter.

"Mmrrr...it's nice, handsome...it must be nice to have such a strong tail." Ada then purred softly before she continued to tease him by licking his chest while her hands started to undo his jeans and free his bulging pouch. Then she stroked his crotch again with her furry appendage, twisting and twirling about the soft scales.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hee-hee, C-Crim!" Lurea tried desperately to talk through her giggles, though couldn't find the strength to do so as she writhed happily and continued to laugh happily from his teasing- her tail wagging happily behind her as she shuffled on the bed constantly from his tickling.

"Mmhh... definately good... j-just like yours must be nice to have it so flexible, heh..." Kyosan smirked playfully, feeling his own mood coming along as his member bounced out into plan view, slowly erecting and stiffening even more while his tail slid from her pearly mounds down to her own groin- teasing her delicate rosy folds with the tip of his tail gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson then stopped and gave Lurea a chance to relax a little before he continued downwards. "Hehe...sorry, sexy, I couldn't help myself." The fox then continued to slurp down past her waist before his tongue started to flick lightly across her rosy entrance, murring from the taste of her oils that had already leaked out.

Ada purred deeply from the tease to her lower lips, loving the feel of Kyo's rough scales against her tender folds. "Mmrrrr...I suppose we both have our advantages, eh Kyo...hehe." The feline then brought her tail back and lowered her hip softly, teasing Kyo's growing arousal by rubbing her pussy lips against his swelling member.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"N-nyyaa!" Lurea moaned happily upon feeling his tongue beginning to tease her folds instead- her nether regions reacting quickly as they began to leak pre-oils for his tongue- cutely clutching onto the bed with one arm while keeping her finger next to her muzzle with the other. "O-Ohh Crim, p-please... k-keep going..."

"Yup... hehe..." Kyosan smirked, before groaning as he felt the feline teasing his member with her folds, his member soon reaching it's full length and stiffening against her rosy folds before then smirking, grasping her gently. As his member throbbed underneath, he gulped gently and thought over things, before smiling. "Hmm... do I have to say the three magical words too?" He enquired lightly, playfully poking his tongue out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Anything you want, lovely." Crimson then dipped his tongue down again and licked her entrance with rougher slurps, teasing her rosy slit from top to bottom. "Get ready, Lu, I'm going in." The fox then slid his tongue in softly with the top of his tongue rubbing up against her clit.

"Hehe, I don't it's necessary right now, handsome." Ada then grabbed him around his neck softly before she lowered her hips towards his. With a bit of a push, her rosy folds brought Kyo's rigid member inside with her walls squeezing it gently. "Mmmrrr...this is so new...but wonderful, handsome..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"NYA!" Lurea gasped loudly, shivering as she felt his pink muscle invade her folds- the walls trying to gently clamp onto the intruder as her hotbox immediately began to greet it with her pre-oils, biting gently on her lip from the new experience- her body slowly beginning to wrack with the pleasure.

"Nnhh... i-it definately is, sexy..." Kyosan groaned happily, feeling his member invading her canal as it throbbed with each inch that slid in, while slowly wrapping his arms around the neko before nuzzling and kissing at her neck playfully. "...Ghh, v-very tight too.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson murred softly from Lurea's sweet flavor as his tongue snaked its way deeper into her snug insides. "Mmmhh.." He held her hips tightly as he plunged his thick tongue in all the way before he started to swirl and tease her folds in all directions.

Ada moaned softly as her body slowly allowed more of Kyo's meat inside of her swollen pussy. She blushed deeply from the new sensations of pleasure running through her body as she held him tightly. "Mmm...K-Kyo...gawds, I can feel you...it's wonderful..." She then managed to fully impale herself on the dragon's member, moaning softly as she held position while her walls hugged his meat some more.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions