Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Well, I'll try it- though each of them sound just as decapitated as the Decapus." Kyosan remarked, giving a slight chuckle as he put the menu down for a moment. "Well, they don't sound anything like what we usually have back where we come from."

"Uhm... well!" Lurea began, flipping open the menu and taking a moment to look through. Although she didn't know Crimson's eating habits that well, she tried her best to try and come up with a suggestion. "There's always the Alure on Topee, or perhaps... uhm, Jallafish."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alrighty then, shark it is then." Ada felt herself getting hungrier as she thought about eating the tasty fish until she remembered something. "Oh, now that I've grown up a little I can finally try some of those adult drinks. Have you ever tried them, handsome?"

"Alure on Topee? That sounds fancy...oh well, it's not our money that's paying for it, I'll give it a try." The fox grinned, curious as to what it tasted like. He then observed the armored dragoness under the light coming through the window, smiling softly. "You really are just perfect, cutie. Beauty and strength all wrapped up in one."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Adult drinks...? Kyosan paused for a moment, thinking to himself of the term but then shook his head. "I can't exactly say I have by just that name, but I think when it comes along I might be able to tell." He smiled, wagging his tail eagerly behind him before then twiddling his fingers on the table. "Though I'll probably just have something basic, want to keep as top-shape as I can, heh."

Giving a darker blush then she had before, Lurea then rubbed her arm softly- staring onto the fox with a delicate smile as she enquired. "Y-you mean it, Crim?" She asked lightly, beginning to love the way he complimented her as she rested forward against the table. "I... could say the same for you, although more handsome then cute~" She giggled lightly, looking onto him. "After all this form seems loosely based on you, anyhow."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh alrighty. Let's try the Ethereal Wine with our shark then, it shouldn't be too strong." Ada then saw the waitress approach before she got excited, her stomach beginning to growl again. She politely gave their order before the waitress nodded and took the order back to the kitchen.

"Aw, thanks sexy. Though what do you mean by "loosely based on me"?" Crimson was a bit confused before he then had an idea. "Well, come to think about it, it's not often I see girls that our my height, so you might have a point. I think you're a bit stronger than me though, cutie." he admitted while sticking his tongue out playfully. Once their waitress approached, he told her that he wanted the Alure on Topee before he asked Lurea, "So what were you going to get, Lu?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wine! That's what it was. Oh well, it won't be that bad at least... Kyosan thought to himself for a moment, as he continued to look on Ada before then chuckling. "I think it'll taste just fine. So, anyway... have you ever been here before, Ada? Or have you only been stuck in the other village?"

"Uhm... actually, I'll order the same as him!" Lurea stuttered slightly, surprised the waitress had arrived so fast before then looking towards the menu, still blushing over Crimson's comment before then saying. "What about drinks, Crim? I'm thinking something... fruity."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada shook her head negatively before telling him, "This is the first time. It can be dangerous outside of the village and the elder always needed our help to take care of the kids. They're getting older now though and...I think he knows that we needed to go once you two arrived. He's been saying for a while that things have been getting worse." She then thought for a moment and asked, "Kyo, when we deleted Andromon, he mentioned a white haired man. Do you know anyone like that? As far as I know, you and Crimson are the first to come to our world."

"Fruity?" Crimson looked at the drinks before he told her, "Well, I don't know Lu, how about some Lemonade? I could use something refreshing after all that adventure. Unless you'd like something else." He then smiled towards her, wanting to make sure she received whatever she wanted.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A white-haired man?" Kyosan paused, putting a finger to his lip while thinking. He sat there for a moment thinking, before he began to speak. "Well, no, as far as I recall there's no-one I know with-"

You... can't forget... the past.

Kyosan stopped talking. His body slowly turned cold and shivered as the almost cold and possessive voice wracked through both his mind and his body, his pupils dilating slightly before everything returned to normal. With a nervous gulp, he responded again. "No-one."

"Hmm, lemonade... that sounds pretty fine, it's new to me so I guess I can try it," Lurea smiled, liking the idea they were having the same meal once again while nodding and telling the waitress- soon heading off to content to their order.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Who are you kidding, Kyo? I saw that look." Ada then shrugged a little before she told him, "But if it's something personal, I won't bug you about it. I just wanted to know if The Machine was blowing smoke or not about a bigger threat." Her paws then moved below the table and stroked his claws softly, trying to comfort the dragon.

"Yup, I'm sure you'll love it, Lu." He then relaxed in his chair as his tail lightly wagged. "So cutie, any ideas of what you want to do once we're done eating? Did you want to explore the town or did you want to go to the room and get some rest together? I know you had a rough fight back there."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"He might not be blowing smoke. But I... I just want to make sure if he meant the guy I know or not." He murmured softly- relaxing from his shock as he began to murr lightly, blushing gently before chuckling. "Aww, how nice."

"Well, I wanted to see the harbour actually before we head back. It looked sooo beautiful, I really want to have a closer look." Lurea smiled softly, her own tail wagging happily behind her as she rested her arms on the table and her head on top. "I probably bet Kyo and Ada will most likely want to rest up first, he took much more of a beating then we did."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I guess we won't know now. Oh well, whoever it is, we'll be handle to handle him." She then smiled towards him and continued to rub his claws softly. "Oh, you like that, handsome? Hehe." After laughing a bit, she gets surprised as their fish and wine is brought to the table by the smiling waitress. Ada thanks her before she looks at the hot food. "Oh, this looks wonderful, eh Kyo?" She licks her lips before reaching for her silverware.

"Yeah, good point." Crimson then grinned before telling her, "Anyways, that sounds like a great idea, Lu. I bet the sunset from the harbor looks really pretty." He then grins and declares, "Boy, the service around here is inexplicably quick." Their waitress then delivers to digital fish platter for the two of them along with their lemonades. Crimson thanked the waitress before telling Lurea, "Well, let's dig in, sexy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions