Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Why, thank you. Mrrr!" Mar murred even louder, starting to growl in lust as he commenced trusting in and out like a beast in heat, his balls casually smacking the wall if not her pussy as he humped wildly. "You love that ass getting fucked, huh? That's why you show it off so much!" He said, rolling his tongue out and licking around Katt's neck as his claws roughly played with the tigress' breasts.

(House)

"Ah-AHHHH! GYAAH!" Dorothy shrieked in a mix of pain and pleasure as she was violently stretched by the massive canine cock. "Nnngh! It's so huge... aaannnh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Only, ahhh, if, it's a big one," Katt purred, scratching slightly at the walls of the shower, leaving a few thin claw marks in it, "Ohh, god, I love it, I love having my ass stuffed so full." she moaned.

*Shadow's*

"Grrr, you love it don't you?" Shadow growled slightly as he thrust faster and faster into Dorothy's abused pussy, "Damn, you're one tight bitch. Feels so good." he moaned, his tongue hanging out in pleasure as he drooled slightly onto her back and neck.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh, yeah!!" Mar roared, "Tell me! Tell me how much you love it! How much you want it!" He then started slamming himself in and out of the catgirl's tailhole, his maw open and breathing hot air over Katt's wet body as his tongue licked all around her fur.

(House)

"Ahhh... ahhh!" Dorothy moaned out, "You... are... being... too rough!" The dragoness whimpered, gasping and panting as she gripped the couch trying not to fall off or lose her balance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh, more than you could imagine." Katt purred loudly in pleasure, almost losing her balance as the pleasure made her a bit dizzy, "Mmm, feels so good." she moaned.

*Shadow's*

"Nothin' like a little rough sex," Shadow growled, gripping Dorothy's waist tightly, thrusting in and out of her pussy as he howled in pleasure, "This is the sex of the wolves, rough and wild." he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rawr! Yeah!" Mar grunted out loud and then began riding Katt relentlessly fast, his cock reaching her deepest parts and then slamming its way out only to come back in with full force, "I'm, so, close!" he moaned.

(House)

"But it... hurts!" Dorothy whined, her hips unable to move as if they had become numb, "Mnnnh! Nnngh!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhhhhggg," Katt growled slightly, her pussy was gushing with her juices though it was hardly noticible with the shower water flowing over her, "Ohhh, h-hold on, I'm, ahh, almost, there." she roared loudly.

"You'll get used to it," Shadow growled, howling slightly in pleasure with each thrust, "Don't forget, you belong to me now. I'm going to enjoy fucking you everyday." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hah, aaahhh... Nghh... RRRAWR!" Mar came with a very loud roar after a series of moans and fast humping, finishing Katt off by lifting her off ground and letting her body fall onto his abdomen and crotch as he suddenly began ejaculating wildly, his dragon seed starting to overflow into her ass.

(House)

"Ahh... ahhh... annh!" Dorothy panted excitedly, and her body, unable to resist any longer, convulsed before she let out a deafening scream of pleasure, her pussy gushing out female juices all over Shadow's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt let out a long low roar of pleasure, it felt like trying to sit ontop of a fire hydrant with the top knocked off, the endless surge of cum shooting into her sparking her own orgasm, which squirted out of her pussy, mixing with the water of the shower as she panted and moaned in pleasure.

Shadow threw back his head, letting out a high pitched howl as he came, thrusting deep into Dorothy's pussy as he began to pump her full of his cum, his knot swelling up to make sure it all stayed inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh... fuck yeah..." said Mar upon ten minutes later, his orgasm subsiding just then, and his body slumped against Katt's, "I absolutely love hot showers."

(House)

"AHHH!" Dorothy let out a yelp, nearly losing consciousness as the sheer amount of pleasure blew her mind out, "Nnngh! Ohhh... g-goddd..." she moaned a last time, a bit numb, especially around her hip section.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt purred softly, nuzzling against Mar, "They do have their moments, especially with company." she chuckled, "That was incredible, felt like a fire hose going off." she purred.

*Shadow's*

Shadow rolled over, lying on his side with his arms still wrapped around Dot, his swollen knot still stuck inside of her, "Mmmm, you are one amazing sex goddess." he growled, gentley licking her neck and ears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad