Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Ayumi came rushing out of the armoury, Koko trailing behind, making their way to the hole and their companions.

Her coat bulged a little, and she clanked a little as she walked, but she was ready.

'Katt, Saric, let's get our students back!' The teacher cried.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT!!" Mael squealed. "It could be cursed!!" She added, backtracking so far she had her back against the wall. Leviathan seemed fine, albeit a little embarrassed that his master was so superstitious, he hovered up a little higher to illuminate the paper some more.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Well, seeing as there's nothing else TO do with the students being out of classes...we can pretty much just have free time to ourselves." The silver dragoness explained, nodding. "I'll know if anything enters, exits, or approaches the school barrier."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Karomaru approached cautiously after hearing Shadow who had stepped in front of the chest fearlessly, "Hmm, it appears to be paper... yeah." He said, taking it from the wolf's hands, "Here, let me try..." he said, "What do you mean illegible? You were just holding it the other way around... Must be the light." He looked up to Leviathan, walking directly below him to be able to read the piece of paper out loud for the others. "Ahem, the dates are sort of blurry, but the rest of the text is fine."

"If you are reading this, then you probably were caught by the Dimentional Shadow and brought into Nether, and currently have no way out. This piece of paper you've found is one of many I've left to record my journey in this maze-like dungeon crawling with Shadows. My identity is of no importance in the present, but what lies ahead may become your most dangerous life-trip and if you aren't brave enough to overcome it, you will just end up as monster food or worse, become one of them.

Nether is a place which exists between mind and matter, dream and reality. It is not man-made, yet it's fully shaped by him, and as such, Shadow's exist, lurking around Nether like hungry beasts constantly looking for prey.

To simplify concepts, I shall record a glossary with new words in the next entry, but for now, you should be aware of what lies on the fourth floor. Make sure to bring Water with you.

........."

"The entry ends there..." Karomaru said, shaking a bit, "Uhm... should I burn this piece of paper?" he asked nervously, "I didn't like any word of it."

(Dungeon: Floor B3)

"Would love helping you with boredom," Mar winked to Thorne, "But it wouldn't be an appropiate gesture to our opponents if they found you impaled on me, right?" he chuckled.

(School)

"Oh, that's very reassuring." Dorothy smiled with honest relief, "Uhm... so... if you don't mind me asking, what do you do in your free time, then?" she asked shyly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Think you brought enough weaponry?" Katt asked, raising an eyebrow, "Did you leave anything behind in the armory?" she joked slightly as she moved aside the physical barriers of the hole, "Alright, Ryu, you know what to do."

The small whelp squawked a bit, glowing brightly, a large circle of light appearing beneath him and creating a holy area around himself.

"Alright, as soon as we find them I can warp us back to Ryu, so stick together and once we find them we get out understood?" she asked, before jumping into the dungeon.

*Dungeon B1F*

Katt landed oddly, it felt like hadn't fallen at all, more like she had walked through a doorway, Ugh, the shadow magic in this place is overwhelming, I can't imagine how anyone could stay down here for long. This is even worse than I imagined, we need to find them before they succumb to this taint.

*Dungeon B3F*

"Yeah that would make it hard to intimidate them." Thorne laughed, her eyes suddenly opening as she grinned, "Oh, looks like we've got more company." she smiled.

*Dungeon B2F*

"No, might need it for reference later. We should keep it with us." Shadow said, "Might be able to learn something about this place, like how to get out of it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Did I just be hearin' that man can be shapin' Nether?" Mael asked, cautiously making her way back to the group. "That sunovabitch be sexist! What about us womenfolk!?" She exclaimed indignantly. "An' why does it say we be needin' water? I can't believe this be another dimension we're all wanderin' in!" She huffed, looking around the place. It looked solid... at least she thought it did.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh, I mostly file old paperwork...school requirement." The dragoness sighed, shaking her head. "But if I'm not doing that, I usually just hang in the teacher's lounge or something. Not much to do around here."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
'You'll thank me later!' Ayumi laughed, grabbing Koko by his mane and throwing him in after Katt.

'Okay, here i come! Let's go Saric!' The teacher said, leaping into the dungeon.

'Whoooo... feels wierd!' She called, landing behind her comrade. Her familiar gave her a gentle bite on the leg, showing his disapproval. Ayumi could feel the shadow magic pressing in on her, one of the weapons in her coat glowing brightly in reaction to it.

'Let's hurry up, okay? This place is awful!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Saric quickly followed the others. If he felt disturbed by the shadow magic he did not say. However the magic that pervaded this place almost seemed to be flowing around him, kind of if it were trying to avoid him. "The shadow magic here is alive," said Saric "at least somewhat. I can guarantee that the enemy already knows were here."
"I can't figure why we'd need water, must be something that requires it down there, like a fire or something, but why would someone leave these notes behind for people?" Shadow wondered aloud.

*B1F*

"Fine by me, let them know we're here, like to see them do something about it." Katt growled dragging her claws over eachother to sharpen them, creating a few sparks, "I'll slaughter anyone that gets in my way, I'm not leaving here without my sister."

*B4F*

"Aww, I think we have a fan." Thorne giggled, "Oh this is just too much fun, it should be illegal, hmm, suppose those shadows we sent after the hatchlings won't do much against these three."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad