Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Ada chuckled softly and smiled towards him. "I just hate being surprised, dragon boy...well, and having my butt called a storage device." She stopped tugging him along and gave a light sigh. "But I'll try to be more fun, alright. Besides, we're here now." The queen dragoness looked towards the long white shore and clear, crashing waves, enjoying the peaceful sight. "So what did you want to do first, Mar?"

(House)

Crimson easily pulled her up thanks to his beefy, red furred arm. He smirked while observing her curvy body covered in his essence before he told her. "Hhrrr...you look really sexy like this, Dot." His canine member was already back to full strength, throbbing for more attention. The fox held his member up with one paw, pointing it towards the dirty dragoness, while a smirk grew across the fox's muzzle. "Maybe you'd like to try and take this inside that cute little pussy of yours. I know you've been thinking about it."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I never called your butt a storage device!" said Mar, seemingly wounded by the accussation. "My exact words were:" and he started quoting himself: ""Storage Space". And it sure's big enough to fit anything inside!" he grinned. "Oh oh! Let's go have something to eat first. I'm starving!" he said, patting his tummy with a claw.

(House)

"Ah-ah?!" Dorothy gasped, "Are you serious?!" she blinked repeatedly, "You're gigantic! You'll rip me apart!" she groand, although part of her knew Crimson was telling the truth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada huffed lightly, still feeling insulted by Mar's descriptions of her wide booty. "You're on thin ice, dragon boy...but, fine. I could use a bite to eat too." The queen dragoness walked alongside Mar into the nearby restaurant before looking at the menu. "Mmmm, I think I'll get a slice of pizza...oh, and a big ice cream. What about you, dragon boy?" She looked back towards Mar and smiled softly as she started to forget about his fat ass comments.

(House)

"Aw, you're shy about it, that's cute." Crimson gave a light chuckle before his paw began to caress her shoulder softly. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you, Dorothy. I know you can handle it, don't you want to give it a try at least?" The fox showed off his mammoth cock again as his thick musk filled the air again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'll go for a chillidog" Mar smiled to Ada, and gave her rear a soft spank, "Just be sure to watch how much you eat. You threading on heavy water." He added with a naughty chuckle, going ahead to order his stuff with a silly grin in his face.

(House)

"Ah." Dorothy tried speaking, but a moan clouded whatever she had been trying to say as her big blue eyes looked up to Crimson's snout and she blushed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada's smile quickly reverted back to a firm scowl with smoke starting to sift out of her nose. "You just had to push it, didn't you. It's almost like you want to be punished." The dragoness was about to burn the whole place down in rage until she decided to just have her snack. With a firm voice, she ordered her treat, a slice of pizza followed by a double scoop of cookies and cream ice cream. I'll show him, Mar thinks he's seen a big butt...I'll give him more butt then he can handle! The queen dragoness gave a relieved sigh from the snack until she felt hungry once more, the ice cream not nearly large enough to satisfy a dragoness of her size. She ordered some more and began to feed with her rear beginning to gain some weight.

(House)

"Hehe, I'm not hearing a no." Crimson gave a light chuckle before he grabbed Dorothy gently and brought her into his muscular arms to carry her. "But if we're going to do this, I want you to be comfortable." The canine behemoth cradles her in his beefy limbs before gently setting her down on her soft bed. "Are you ready, my naughty dragoness?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
And obviously not being one to get satisfied easily, Mar added, "Well, I'm gonna scout for a good place to lay on, Ada. I know you want some private time with the tons of food you're probably gonna ingest at the moment. Just make sure can fit through the doors when you come out!" he chuckled playfully, heading over to the beach. with a soda in his claw.

(House)

"Ah- ah... I guess...?" Dorothy softly said, "Shouldn't I get undressed, first...?" she questioned, practically babbling as she felt him manipulate her so easily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Humph, I'm not going to eat that much." Ada crossed her arms while watching Mar find a spot on the beach. Humph, such a cocky jerk. I'm twice his size so of course I'd need a bigger snack than him. She ordered another ice cream and enjoyed it heavily while her red scaled buns grew another size, stretching her bikini thong uncomfortably. A few more snacks later, her queen sized ass had gained plenty of extra girth, causing Ada to gasp when she arose from her seat. Dammit, this body requires so much more energy than my vixen body! I shouldn't have know I'd end up pigging out. Now Mar's going to make fun of my butt again...unless... Ada smirked devilishly as an idea grew in her head as she walked outside to find Mar. Her ample rear drew some attention as some of the beach patrons looked towards her and drooled from the tempting, thong covered ass.

(House)

"Oh yes, go ahead, cutie. Strip for me nice and slow," he suggested while licking his lips in anticipation of the sexy undressing. His huge meat gave another strong throb as it eagerly wished to ravage Dorothy's body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar walked around, finding a nice spot where he'd hang out with Ada, all he needed was a parasol for her, but then he noticed a hot lizardess nearby, "Hell-o, nurse!" he said, gulping the last of his snack and he pursued the strolling beauty, immediately starting to flirt with her, the female not taking much time into falling for Mar's antics and looks.

(House)

"A-alright..." Dorothy said, slowly removing her clothes in front of Crimson, the cum-soaked garments being laid on the floor as she stared at him with anticipation and anxiousness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It didn't take Ada long to find Mar using his charms on the smaller lizard woman, the queen dragoness grabbing the beach babe and tossing her into the ocean. "Be lucky I didn't eat you, bitch!" The jealous sorceress then turned her fiery green eyes to Mar, laughing darkly towards him. "Oh, you're just begging to be punished, aren't you?" In a matter of seconds, the huge dragoness brought Mar to the ground firmly before she sat on his face with her massive butt. "There you are, dragon boy. All the ass you've ever wanted, aren't you happy?"

(House)

Crimson grinned widely upon watching the submissive dragoness do exactly as he asked while enjoying seeing her blue and white scaled body in full. His massive paws gave her huge breasts a teasing caress. "Mmmhh, very nice, too bad I'm too big for these." He then let go and with a lusty growl, he told her in a somewhat commanding tone, "Alright Dot, on the bed and get on all fours. Then we can have some serious fun, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmph!" Mar muffledly groaned after seeing the hot chick fly off and his vision and body being covered by a humongous piece of behind, the dragon quickly succumbing to the dragoness' newfound weight as he proped down to the floor, "Ouch." He winced a bit, unable to move thanks to Ada's ass-cheeks literally holding him down, inmobile.

(House)

"Y-yes!" The dragon girl eagerly said, getting on the bed as prompted and kneeling on it with her paws on the matress. "Like this?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad