Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Ayumi sighed.

'I know, i wouldn't be happy taking you in there anyway, you're so delicate. But i can't stand this, not doing anything. Should we go find Katt? You got any other ideas?' The teacher asked, running a frustrated hand through her hair.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"You are a bad liar," said Saric "I have trained myself to detect the energies of other shadow mages, especially those who use the corrupted form of shadow magic. I felt it when I first saw you but it felt odd, muddled in a way. Just now your hand was surrounded with it and I could sense it from the teachers lounge. Deny it all you wish, corrupt shadow magic is something you cannot hide from me."
Karomaru followed Levi in his trail with Reno close behind. "Counting on your nose if anything comes up, boy." He smiled to the two-tailed puppy, who wagged a bit and barked in response.

(Halls)

"Maybe we could ask for Katt's assistance in deciding what to do..." Dorothy opted, smiling a bit to Ayumi. As much as she wanted to help rescue Kitt and be of use, she did not believe in charging in without a set plan. "Let's go, I think she turned around a few halls farther ahead." She said.

(Mar's Room)

The large dragon looked down at Kitt with a smirk, before he helped himself with a towel to clean himself of any mess during the 'game'. He went over to pick his clothes and dress himself, "Stay here," he ordered, "I'm going to check what's up outside." He said, throwing his large jacket over his shoulders as he left.

(Secluded Room)

"Thorn, you here?" Mar called out, looking around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Split up? I don't know, but me gut tells me thar be strength in numbers... What ever be down these paths can pick off three barely trained students if we don't be watchin' each other's backs, mateys. But what do you think?" Mael asked Karomaru, uncertain what to do exactly while Levi lit the area for them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Katt growled slightly, "Then at least keep it between us," she ordered, "If I find out anyone's been told I will hold you personally responsible." she warned.

*dungeon*

"So, what else do we do? Would take ages to search each." Shadow looked around a bit.

"Oh for the love of," Slash groaned, suddenly vanishing. A few minutes passed before he reapeared, "The left path and the forward one are dead ends as far as I could see, right path had a few more of those shadow things so I couldn't go too far."

"Whoa, way to earn your keep." Shadow smiled, "Alright, we got a heading it looks like. We'll have to be careful though."

*Mar's room*

Kitt cautiously stood up, covering herself slightly as she walked across the room, her curiousity getting the better of her as she stuck her head out the door and looked around, stepping out to explore a bit.

*Secluded room*

"Depends on what you want," Thorne responded as she looked over at Mar from a book she was reading, "Don't tell me you're bored of your new pet already, or did you break her too fast? Always so rough with your toys." she laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Slash, you be amazin'!" Mael said joyfully. "It must be great for your familiar to be able ter talk, eh Shaun? So we be raisin' arms and sailing starboard then I take it?" She asked her comrades, raising Braver up once more as Leviathan glided closer to the group, encircling them so they could see all around.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Okay. Let's go find our fearless leader. We can just do our best, right Dot?' Ayumi said, leading the way down the corridor.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"If we surprise them," Karomaru told the others after Slash had reported, "I'm sure we'll have the advantage. But we need to be organized, or else they might get us instead... Who wants to lead?" he asked.

(Halls)

Dorothy smiled "Yes, I agree." she said, following Ayumi down the halls, "That's all we can do for now. Haste makes waste."

(Secluded Room)

"Always a charm." Mar smiled as he sat besides the lizardess, "I was wondering if you've been feeling something out of 'that place'." He said, indicating the dungeon he had come out of in the school. "Something tells me fun is approaching, but I don't like any sort of surprise." He sternly said, concerned about their Master's orders.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That was never my intention nor would it ever be," said Saric "normally when I encounter those who use corrupted shadow magic I kill them."

He places one hand on the hilt of one of his swords to add some more weight to his words. "However this time, the shadow magics within you are not natural so I have no reason to carry out that act," he continued taking his hand off the sword "additionally you seem to despise the fact that you have them showing that you have yet to be fully taken over by the corrupted magic. Let me help you, I know of a way to keep one from succumbing like so many other shadow mages have before."
"What about that molten armor thing you said you wanted to test out? Here's the perfect oppurtunity." Shadow suggested.

*Halls*

Katt didn't look away for a few minutes, almost as if she could determine wheither he was telling the truth or lying by looking at him, "If this is some kind of trick, I warn you I won't fall easily."

*Secluded room*

"I wouldn't worry, from what I can tell it's probably a couple of kids playing hero. The shadows will devour them in no time." Thorne said not looking up from her book, "Bet it'll be quite a show." she laughed slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad