Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Probably because nobody had the guts to ask you out." Mar said in-between the suckling, tasting her milk before he started drinking, "Amazing taste, hot momma!" he winked up.

(House)

Dorothy's thighs and perfect legs were bathed in pre and her own juices already, she was craving an orgasm, her strength was weak at the moment. "C-could I first..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oooohh, god, it, ahhhh," Kitt purred uncontrollably, Mar's constant suckling causing a steady stream of her milk into his mouth, as well as a stead wave of pleasure assaulting her body, her pussy drenched with her arousal, her scent lifting into the air and filling the room with her lust.

"Could you what pet?" Shadow grinned, "You want to make a request? Then ask like a good slave, 'master may I'" he slipped a finger deeper into her soaked crotch, wiggling it around inside of her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mrrrr... deeeelicious." Mar smiled as he stopped, but kept giving her nipples tweaks and soft pinches, "Bet you never thought how much fun you could make of these two." He smirked.

(House)

"Ahhh!" She grunted, before whining in an almost broken-up voice, "M-Master may I c-come first...?" Dorothy moaned a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Prrrr, never like this," Kitt purred, cupping her breasts a bit and squeezing them, "I enjoy playing with them, never thought of having someone else." she licked Mar's head gentley.

*Shadow's*

"Oh no, pet comes after her master." Shadow grinned, standing up to his full height he gave the chains a light tug, causing them to unravel and lenghten a bit, "Suck it," he ordered as he forced Dot's head down to his crotch, and his erect cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now you know what you gotta do." Mar grinned, his tail wagging as he licked the giant Kitt's left cheek. "You probably would get lost counting how many people that've seen you would kill to be in my place right now." He smirked.

(House)

"Mmngh!" Dorothy grunted, hear mouth full of wolf cock which she had no other choice but to suck and tease, only able to do it with her maw and tongue since her wrists were chained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Really? Well I guess your the lucky one then." Kitt smiled, butting against Mar's head in a sign of affection, her purring quite audible.

*Shadow's*

"Oooh, there ya go," Shadow growled in pleasure as he held Dot's head stead as he thrust into her mouth, "Bet you're loving this, being dominated by a huge musclebound wolf, probably dreamed of something like this."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Lucky indeed! You tell 'im." Mar grinned, pointing down to his enormously proportioned tool pressing onto his belly as it twitched.

(House)

Dorothy groaned slightly, obviously unable to speak as her mouth was full of Shadow's cock. She sucked and bumped her head occassionally, trying to get him off so she would get off as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh wow!" Kitt smiled a bit, "I didn't realize it was that big," she said poking it curiously with her paw.

*Shadow's*

"There ya go slut, now you're starting to enjoy it," Shadow moaned as he grabbed the back of Dot's head, thrusting his cock down her throat as his crotch pressed against her muzzle, "Ooh yeah, take it all in."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr... Like it?" Mar grinned widely, "It sure does like you." He said, groaning a bit as his cock twitched and smeared a supple amount of pre onto Kitt's paw.

(House)

"Mmrgh! Mnngh! Nnnngh!" Dorothy growled out, obviously she detested that name he used, but she had no choice, and as he felt his salty stuff go down her throat, she knew she was at least doing an efficient job, and kept up by using her tongue a little more roughly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt looked down at his cock almost curiously as it spurted his pre onto her paw, she cocked her head to the side, before bending over, her back bending almost ninety degrees as she licked at the tip of his cock. She licked her lips a bit finding the taste strangely intoxicating, suddenly engulfing the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking on it happily, wanting more of the tasty treat.

*Shadow's*

"Oooohhh, I'm cumming!" Shadow howled as he held Dot's head still, his seed exploding down her throat like a hose. He pulled his cock out, spraying his cum over her face and tits, "Ohhh, that was incredible, you did amazing." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad