Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Saric watched as Katt left the room. He was still not quite sure on her. It did not surprise him that she despised him so, he had met several people much like her. He got used to it though. Saric needed to talk to her more there were somethings that still bothered him. "I am much stronger than you might think," started Saric "since I am the only one you can really spare it may have to be only a team of two. Believe me when I say that I have no reason what so ever to betray any of you, though I do understand your reluctance to put your trust in a person you just met."
Ayumi frowned as Katt and Vook left.

'I... I dunno...' The teacher muttered, looking across at Dot.

'I'm not really any good at reading people, but i understand the situation. However, Vook and the golems are a force to be reckoned with, so i still think there's room for either me or Dot on the rescue team. I don't doubt your strength, and your intentions seem honest, but i'd feel a lot easier if there were another one of us along with you and Katt.' She said, scratching Koko's head thoughtfully.

The teacher then stood up, shaking back her mass of hair and stretching.

'I can't stand sitting around. Dot, how about we go look for things that would be useful? Either on the rescue mission or in defending the school. There must be some artefacts around here, some charms or enchanted items, right? You don't mind staying here for a bit, do you Saric?' Ayumi said, looking at Dorothy meaningfully.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Whew..." Karomaru sighed in relief, "Man, and I just learnt how to fight. I can't believe I made it alive!" The boy said, still gasping after the thrill, before he turned over to his companions, "Yo, guys. Thanks for all the help. I don't think we'll have much trouble from here and on if we remain together." He nodded, smiling. Reno barked happily in agreement.

OOC:

*FLASH* You've established the ASRT (After-School Rescue Team) Social Link! You may receive a bonus in experience when fusing Personas of the Fool Arcana!

... I'm an addict.

IC:

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Very well, I'll accompany you." Dorothy nodded to Ayumi, picking Tina up, who whimpered as her doodles fell back onto the table, "Let's go." She said, standing besides the long-haired teacher.

(Mar's Room)

"That's right, moan for me." Mar thought, his tongue diving deep into Kitt's cavities as he licked and pushed, his claws kneading the supple buttcheeks contently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't let your gaurd down," Shadow warned glancing around the halls, "We still don't know where we are, and if there are anymore of those things in here they'll be stronger."

*halls*

Katt leaned against the wall in a secluded area of the school, she hadn't really planned on going to help with the golems, she had just wanted some time away, How do we know if we can trust him, not like just because he was a student her means he's good. Thorne was a student too, and look how that worked out. she thought with a slight huff. She glanced at her paw, a dark aura wrapping around it like fire as she willed it, Then again, I'm not exactly free of this curse either, who's to say I won't end up just like them. Or that I'll fight back the craving for power.

*Mar's room*

Kitt dug her claws tightly into the bed letting out a loud roar as she threw her head back, a large surge of her feminine juices squirting from her pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saric, now left alone in the teachers lounge, began to try to think of ways to properly begin this rescue mission. He knew the other teachers did not trust him but he knew he had to go. Saric was momentarily pulled from his thoughts when he felt something. Curious he followed what he thought was shadow magic, but it felt different somehow. He realized why when he peaked around a corner to see Katt, her hand still covered somewhat by dark energy. I knew I sensed something off about her, he thought.

He sighed a bit before stepping out into the hall "You hide your shadow magic well," he said calmly.
"Alright matey..." Mael agreed, shuddering slightly as she cocked her pistol and raised her gunsword in front of her at the ready. "Shall I be sendin' Levi forward ta' scout fer us?" She asked, gesturing at her familiar gliding around her, its body releasing a pale blue light from bioluminescence.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayumi strode from the room, thankful that Dot hadn't made a fuss about leaving the mysterious Saric alone in the staff room.

She walked purposefully down a corridor, then around a corridor, then stopped, sighing heavily.

'What should we do Dot? Kitt's been gone for almost over a day now... Although Katt obviously really wants to rescue her, the concern she has for the rest of the students is stopping her from charging off... Maybe we really should leave things to this Saric guy. Hey, hey, unless... WE go! Yeah! Me and you, we could go and get Kitt back! If we were sneaky, and avoided conflict, i'm sure we could manage... And if we did get into a fight, they'd have me to reckon with! Whatcha think Dottie?' The teacher said, her eyes now gleaming with reckless energy.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"He can do that?" Karomaru put Kelderiver away and looked over to Leviathan, "Awesome." He smiled broadly, giving Mael a thumbs up, "Give it a try! Maybe he can find Kitt!"

(Halls)

Dorothy hesitated and looked down for a bit, "Uhm, I regret to inform that my battle capabilities aren't so adequately developed, Tina is my only viable method of fighting." She cuddled the little sea serpent, "And... my sword-play skills are not all that impressive either. I'm afraid I would slow you down, Ayumi." She folded her ears in disappointment, "And... I cannot allow you to go in there alone, either." She said.

(Mar's Room)

Mar let go, and stood up again, stretching with a big grin as he knew he had satisfied her into an orgasm. "Now, are you relaxed, kitty?" he snickered, sort-of.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right, you heard the lad Levi! Full speed ahead, brave that darkness!" Mael commanded, lashing forward with her Gunsword, Braver. Leviathan shot forward, swimming toward the general direction, lighting the path ahead and stopping before his light fully fades away into the distance. "It looks clear, lets go forward?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Awesome, well on the plus side if nothing else we're at least learning how to work with our familiars." Shadow smiled down at Slash as they walked towards the lightened area the dragon was creating, ahead the path split three ways, each path dark as night, "Crud, why couldn't they just make this a straight forward place. Should we split up?" he asked, looking back at the others.

*Hall*

The aura around Katt's hand suddenly vanished as she glared over at Saric, "I don't hide anything, I don't know what your talking about." she said, moving her hand behind her body.

*Mar's room*

"Mmmhmm," Kitt purred, nuzzling into the bed as she basked in the afterglow of her first orgasm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad